PimD My Dear.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P5-MoeI, Mar 22, 2014.

1. /* This is my first thread just for sharing my thoughts with everyone in this game. Great appreciate for every people who knows me from the beginning of time I'm played until present. We loved this game so much. */

I'm sure for anyone who has been played PimD from beginning until around 2012, exactly knows how hard it is to collect a money for upgrade and to buy a dorm. We did farming, partying, warring and pwar. Become a merc to hop into every club just to get an award from each party and make some plunders. The scavenger items is what people waiting for and drives them crazy. Collecting all of them and trading each part of them just for one showcase item. Though campus chat was crowded with people who'd like to trade and looking for a party.

Recently, PimD made some items to be hunt with a different ways and prizes. You probably already know what's going on now. And the maintenance things probably can be tolerated, yes it is, server is need to be maintenance for every week, month or even maybe every year. But now,what makes ATA seems too focus on its one feature of this game? Where is BETA WAR? Where is the scavenger item? Many threads have ever discussed about this, but there's one thing that makes me always wondering; why ATA do not make some improvements on the system stability, fixes some bugs, or even make some changes on the user interface of PimD on their next update?
    Everything is need to take times to can be realized. Let's see, what it would be like on the future.

Regards, Moelder.
    "I fit my cloth as fit as my body."

2. That is the weirdest signature quote I have read in a very long time.

3. 

4. Lol sorry, it was supposed to be like "I adjust the size of my cloth according to the size of my body." Anyway thanks for visited my thread

5. Still a pretty funny signature 

6. Thanks Rod

7. Just like the moist dude says, I say No support

8. TL;DR
    Geez, I can’t even remember I created such a thread like this and wtf that quote in ending!!!. 5 years ago I was just a teenager when this thread posted.
    LMFAO ?

If you experience any issues, bugs, glitches, anything related to game performances, or even have some ideas, please kindly tell the developer, this ATA, via help menu. I believe your input/report would be heard and support them to make PimD’s environment even better.
    ———

Alright then, let me update this dumb-thought-teenager-thread. Perhaps not too dumb—I guess.

First of all, thanks to ATA who made BIG IMPROVEMENTS on this our beloved game (is it?). From:
    1. The first implementation of premium parties; kini and cat
    2. Revamped the user interface design,
    3. New party drops system and hunt,
    4. Trading system
    What else? OH!
    5. Those relationship things! Damn man they made this come true, back then the only thing I know if they‘re a couple is from their name,

9. Like Mr. and Mrs. Smith or anything else that tell people if they’re a couple

6. Furniture oh everybody loves furnitures!
    7. Pet I hope they could add new pets like crow, snake, or even crocodile, perhaps (?) LOL.

AND, to all brand new things that has been implemented—I can’t say one-by-one.

10. Why are reviving your thread?

11. Ooo I would love a crow pet

12. I was confused the whole time I was reading that, but the signature sent me LOL

13. Oh, forgot about the quote thing. HAHAHA. The simple meaning is Do what you think you capable of. The only limit is yourself. I don’t even know why I had to write it out at the very first time 

Have some thoughts? Comment below! ?

14. Just to update some things. It’s okay, is it? Hahaa

15. I had a tiny headache reading all that but I get where you're coming from

16. High-five! ??

17. That is that. Even myself in today LOL

18. Please, forgive myself in 5 years ago LOL. Thank you!

19. Lool, I see. Oooh yes new pets would be nice. I’d like a poodle! Even exotic pets instead of different breeds of common pets would be pretty cool. I’m sure if there was more a selection we’d get pets a bit more often instead of food and treats.

As in for glitches, I’m sure they know about it and are working on it, but if not — there are times where Club Chat gets quiet and I think everyone is just lurking and then I notice all channels have just frozen and I need to reload to get it up and running again. Hopefully it’s fixed in a few updates and if not I guess I can send a help ticket. Not too much of a hassle right now just a little hiccup