12 Hour Timer Boxes??

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hatari, Jun 5, 2019.

1. 12 hour timer boxes are a bit too long. The time needed to wait has gone up a few hours the past few hunts. Not to mention that we don’t get much timer box speed items from quests/stories to help speed it all up.

I’d say keep it at 12 hours BUT reintroduce the second timer slot again to open other boxes..
    OR
    Make the timer box time less, and no extra timer slot.

Bear in mind that the hunt is 7 days long, that would equal to 14 12hr timer boxes without speed items but probably less depending on when you get them.

pls no hate ?

2. I think they upped it just for this hunt because you can win misc out of the boxes

4. I didn’t even notice  lmao

5. I just wish ata would stick to one setting finally, each hunt is different timer box max amounts, time lengths, etc and each hunt there’s complaints/ideas about some part of it.

6. Spot on

7. I hope they change the name to Boxes in my Dorm. A little too much of them boxes alr in my dorm

8. People don't seem to realise that 12 hour timer boxes have a minimum drop of 250. The 8 hour timer boxes had/have a minimum drop of 25. The less time it takes, the fewer drops. 12 hour timer boxes, though frustrating, are actually way more beneficial to your drop count and thus completion of story tiers.

9. Second slot for opening boxes would be great

10. I'll take longer opening times for more drops anyday. I'm always so disappointed when its 25 or 50

12. Same. Except when I forget to start one before I go to sleep. :lol:

13. The 8 hours were 50 and the 5 hours were 25, actually, I believe.

15. yes! Since we have hunt timer boxes and month boxes

16. So far the drops out of these boxes are insane
    I’d say keep it like it is

17. Less time on the boxes means more opportunities to earn items like furniture and shards which are hard to come by when you aren't paying for them. The amount of drops are equal but the chances we get to earn other items are more slim.

18. the game of thrones themed hunt had literally 3 hour timer boxes. just start them while you sleep, by the time you wake up, did ya lil morning routine, it’ll be ready. plus this one gives 250 drops per box, bless.