499 Disappeared?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sweet-n-Savage, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just recently traded with another player 499s. The problem is that it is nowhere to be found... not in items, showcase, or in room options, yet I have the text showing it traded and the alert. PLEASE HELP!!! I want my Cliff the Bulldog 

2. Here are some options: Close the app and restart it. -or- Uninstall and reinstall (make sure your account is linked). -or- Send a help ticket.

3. Cliff the bulldog isn’t a 499 but is in your showcase

4. Rip

5. Yeah that's a showcase item. Oops :lol:

6. Oof. Rip. Cute item tho

7. Damn someone got a 499 for a 2mcs item.
    10/10 scam

8. Send a help ticket

9. O :c you got scammed

10. Lovely, thanks for the uplifting encouragement

11. Also for future reference ask to see it in their dorm

12. I once traded a desk for desk by sending as gift (before trading) and the other person was kind enough to decline the gift but the desk disappeared from my possession and I even sent a help ticket but they said I still had it on their end but it was no where to be found. At the end of the day, I lost it and idk where it went.

13. Next time, when someone sends you a trade you can hold your finger down on an item and it’ll tell you what it is basically. Like in the top left, if its a furni item itll have an icon showing what section it is under. Showcase items have a box that looks like a cardboard box with a teddy bear inside. Furniture items will have a home icon as well as an icon showing what exactly it is.

I know you were probably just excited to get him, thus didn’t check. But check with every trade from now on c: just to be safe

14. I mean, idk how anyone's supposed to encourage you...? The sass isn't gonna get back your item and it's kind of a fact that you were scammed

15. in b4 lock ??

16. I wasn't trying to be sassy and I realize it won't get my dog back, but it does hurt to be laughed at when I'm already feeling like an idiot. Thanks to everyone who offered advice and kind words :)

17. I’m sure that wasn’t something you expected to happen, so don’t feel like an idiot. Just take it as a learning experience for future reference 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.