ATA, YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by sadlittleghost, Jun 5, 2019.

1. If you also continue to read the description they’re making fun of it by mentioning ToU. Still hope this is a bad joke.

2. Oh, interesting. Well I find implied nudıty to be different than actual nudıty, and ATA also says "that HAS to be against ToU" so I wouldn't say they're necessarily promoting it.

3. Honestly, if you’re going to be upset about “nudes” then you should be upset with a lot of the game. PIMD is a 17+ game, so I thought most were mature enough to handle such content but clearly I was wrong.

4. But... You don't see any nudity and it's a 17+ game? ATA has made references to nudity before I'm sure and even still there's half naked avis? So whys the word nudity so bad

5. Also he’s gonna participate in a nude run so “Nelfie’s” are to be expected.

7. I just wanna say the nudes are also properly tasteful so there’s no reason to complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. ATA can make avis wearing lingerie but GOD FORBID A SHIRTLESS MAN! Smh

9. Oh yeah, didn't he say it was for charity? I just kind of skim the texts at this point

10. Honestly, how dare they :(

11. Yeah I believe it was a Chairty run to do with Africa so it's meant to be good nudity

12. I also thought of this.

13. I just...I have no words lol

14. I don't know how to forums plz help

15. Code:
    [quote=Muschi]Oh yeah, didn't he say it was for charity? I just kind of skim the texts at this point[/quote]Yeah I believe it was a Chairty run to do with Africa so it's meant to be good
    paste this in the post

16. This is a big joke, and we are just feeding the troll

17. Idk if she's trolling, she posted it on her wall and everything too

18. i guess you’ve never taken or received any pictures like that before?

edit: i just realized you’re a ghost so disregard the first part of my question.

19. Nothing is exposed ? it's like looking at a sim....