The Leopard Prince

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 4, 2019.

1. My lil African heart is so so happy right now!! Thanks ATA!! ️

2. Well too bad I joined the game end of January :'( I dont have to like this bland basic hunt qq

I will say, all was drawn well but this Safari theme is a snooze fest, I dont like the theme itself, Brown, Bland, Ugly. It just uses the worst color scheme imo

And neither of us mentioned the pride hunt? As much as I'd love a pride hunt and more pride content I get why they wouldn't do a repeat lololol

and the hunt is 7 days :) wooooooooo short time for a garbo hunt

3. issa cute hunt,,

4. I love this because I am a Conservationist/Environmentalist. At least thats what my degree says! I want it all️

5. SELL ME ALL YOUR GIRAFFE ITEMS!  ?????

6. OMG SO CUTE

7. Next hunt should be only 7 days too.:|

8. I like this hunt but could we please get a Pride Hunt?? That would be so amazing

9. Pride is the monthly items. Would be too much to do a hunt as well

10. Birthday avatar

Go make a ticket about birthday avatars for free, only on your birthday.
    Ata make a new feature for birthday date

11. I'm digging the special stat items. I like the avi with the bird.. probably going to be leaderboard though *sadface*

12. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMFG 

13. So tempted by Zebra style

14. You're allowed to like it, I don't ??‍♀️

15. Ok I love this hunt, I feel like it's been a long time since there was a hunt I liked. But 12 hour timer boxes for a short hunt? Really???

16. There's speedups

17. I'm aware of the speedups, but I still think it's kinda lame to have an even longer timer box on a shorter hunt. Last hunt was 14 days, yet the boxes were 8 hours and we had speedups the whole time. You'll run out of the free speedups pretty fast on 12 hr boxes :/

18. Got my gay fingers crossed because this hunt on 6 days which leaves about 2 weeks left in pride month. I don't have to mention the regular lenghy of a hunt :)