Summer vs Winter war.....mods back at it again with the BS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iLeoTheWarMachine_N_IDC, Jun 1, 2019.

1. It was a fun war yes leo should've been in it but I'm sure his still pround of his team, win or lose y'all put up a great battle and it was fun, hopefully we can do it again

2. too bad your team lost because they lost such a great leader. ily Leo, pocket size always will 

3. Will this drama top the zoo war 

4. Lol

5. Nope I think zoo still tops

6. This sounds salty.

7. Yes, yes. Give us better opportunities to get them crates please

8. Lol

10. Somebody give this person a medal. Seriously. This is the case with most mods nowadays and it's actually sad

11. I don't even need a crate. Just slide in

12. "Shady shïts" lol

13. Akuduo got rid of the leader, and neither him not Smash nor any of the other organizers had a sufficient backup leader for the team. (not to say their choice was unskilled, just literally not able to participate in war that weekend which is a major thing to check when picking leaders)

I had to pick up the baton when I logged in, and I was stretched by the newer players and couldn't even hope to lead people above 50mcs (we had 4 100+mcs people to oppo's 6 since Leo left, so they needed special attention and were overpowered).

Overall I think it was fun for most participants tho except sometimes I got a bit abrasive and impatient. I'd like to thank everyone for sticking with it and fighting it out but we were severely disadvantaged by Akuduo's out of touch and R'd decision to remove a leader who did nothing wrong.

I heard some people bringing up the case that Leo did bring in some drama, but whether true or not, I'd rather a good leader and drama to no drama and no leader.

I'm not going to participate in any wars that Akuduo/Felix is involved in leading or organizing ever again. His head is way too big for his shoulders. And I just keep on hearing about bad experiences with him. It's been 2 wars out of 2 with unnecessary bullshit and drama FROM HIS END.

Leo shouldn't have been the one removed from the war for causing drama. It should have been Felix.

P.S. Thanks for the help Anika and others who lead during the war.

15. I completely agree and i wont be participating in anything organised by these so called mods again either. I asked felix if they were going to follow the rules they set and he was rude. I then asked Quinn, his mod girlfriend who started swearing at me in pm and then unfollowed which i think is disgusting behaviour for people who seem to have too much power for their own good.
    Please get some decent human beings as mods to replace them because these have no place organising anything with their biased, rude, brash, big headed attitudes.
    Reading this thread some people seem to think we are being sour for not getting a mod crate and this simply is not the case, all we were asking for is a fair war and an equal chance at victory.
    The other team had a great leader (Eddy) and they won fair and square, they were honerable, played well and were understanding of our unfortunate circumstances, This has no relation to the fact we did not loose fair and square as we were unable to fight as a full team.
    Also our loss was by a mere 80b which ironically is the same as Leos plunder in the last war (6hr war)
    I think the next mod war will be against the mods themselves, not all ofcorse because we have great respect for some of them.
    If you are going to organize a war, make it fair and dont waste the time of 400 decated pimd players.

16. Just wanted to say, i wasn't the only leader. Insane, Noelle and Death helped as much as me and the whole team was amazing.

17. Maybe if you don't just unload and stay active during war it will help your team more. Js though.

18. How to become decated?