Beginners War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cathartic, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Hello. Are you interested in learning how to do a war?? Let us help you learn the basics.

We’re planning a friendly Beginner war to help whose who wanna learn get the basic understanding down.

I’ve partnered with SN Leo killing you 4 fun to set up a 4hr beginners war. Well have a GC to communicate and answer any questions you may have.

The rules are simply

•don’t SFW others before or after war.
    •There is no PRIZE at the end
    •These wars will be 4hrs only to help Beginners learn
    •All kcs welcome
    •I will wall you the club you’ll be assigned to.
    •All participants must be in their assigned club at the start of war.

If a few veterans would like to volunteer to help with teaching please contact me.

War will start at 12pm EST.

Please comment or wall me with any questions.

Thank you!!

2. What day?

3. I wanna sign up I'm still learning and wanting to learn more . I've oy done 3 wars

4. You posted twice 

5. How bout to those who’s in sfw but beginners n want to learn war?? You should consider sfw.

6. Tomorrow 6/3 at 12pm EST is the war. Sorry and deleted other post

7. You can’t stop the people for doing sfw tbh. Sad but its truth.

8. i’ll join idk how to war

9. If your in SFW that’s fine and SFW here meaning don’t SFW others in your team or the other team

10. What is farming? Where is the crops and soil in this game? People say it's fun

11. I’ll join war

12. Can you elaborate on this? The rule is no SFW before or after war, against your own or opposing team. If people are in SFW with someone on a team prior to war, and put a hold on it for war, are you implying they can't resume their SFW after the war? Or that they can't start a SFW after the war because of a reason pertaining to the war?

That's a lot of wars. I'm running out of breath. :lol:

13. Allow to clarify this.

No in- house farming. Sorry for the confusion

14. Sign me up

15. Will there be more?

16. Sign me up vro

17. Ooh I'd like to participate too

18. That’s Definitely a plan for a later a date but yes as long as there is people who wanna learn. I’ll run the Beginners wars

19. Who will teach op to war first? 2 years 347 losses

20. Oof