Another Biased War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jellie, May 31, 2019.

1. Me too tbh.  I signed up way too early as well but I didn't make it to the roster. 

2. Keep me updated with the juicy details

3. I signed up for this war and the evidence is on the Sign Up page of the announcement from organiser which is locked by this time now. My name is on page 51. They say all stats welcome? Well, I’m not listed in final draft.

4. I guess I’m a cool kid, I made the roster lol ?

5. Well they are just gonna say it’s a first come first serve basis. You didn’t make the cut, first 400 who signed up made the roster. BUT that’s not really the case since some people who signed up later than the others made it, and some who didn’t sign up also made it. So I guess you’re just another player like us who isn’t cool enough to be in it.

6. Take my spot Jellie I made it on the roster but can't make it

7. Not bias tbh, they can't fit everyone into a war. ?

8. Aww that’s nice of you. But we don’t have the same stat so that’s gonna be a problem with balancing the teams.

9. That doesn’t answer the question why people who signed up after the others did make it to the roster when it was supposed to be first come first serve basis. And why is someone who did not sign up is actually on the roster...

10. Oh I signed up like first day in the old thread and forgot and still made it

11. Maybe they signed up on the original thread(?)

12. Does this mean sign ups on the first thread were forfeited?

13. ^On the original thread? No.
    For the 2nd thread? Others might be in waitlist

14. Nothing new tho :?

15. From 700 participants only 400 are selected. So there will be 300 salty waiting list

16. PIMD could have a whole publication dedicated to war drama. :lol:

17. Same for me too. I signed up early. But I can't find my name in roaster.

18. It's not about waiting list. It was said 1st come 1st serve basis. And others will be in waiting list. But I signed up early

19. It’s crazy how wars were dead and all of the sudden they’re back! Guess people realized that flashing/hitting parties b2b 24/7 can be a bit boring 

20. I signed up on every post for this war yet I'm not included in the roosters but i see people that signed up after me in that list . Biased War