[FINALS] War tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 27, 2019.

1. This war deserves to be in best of, reminds me of the good ole days

2. Just let us war. Damn.

3. She wasn't disqualified because there's no reason to disqualify her

4. I just wanna thank the mods who organized this even though there was a few hiccups yall have stayed professional and got war back on track in a timely manner thank you for all you do im looking forward to the war tomorrow #modsaredoinggreat

5. If you are house_dragonbird...wall me

7. AnnaMariaDaniella has been added to Dragonbirds. Sorry for the mistake ?

8. We won all our wars so far because we are working well together and we are organized while it was chaos in oppo. Stats aren't everything, teamwork is the key to how you win a war and besides if someone is smaller than me but have a much higher tb than i have then they have a pretty good chance to win against me.

9. When you're ready for another war after this don't forget to sign up for BATTLE OF THE BANDS WAR!

10. Tabby wasn’t disqualified because she had no role in kicking people from her team ?

12. I know its early but i wanted to congratulate fireanakes for having the parrots on your side.. #slithrenfirebird really sticking it to the dragons i knew we were most hated team but man i give yall props for your elaborate plot to take out the dragons with help of your parrott friends from the inside we never saw it commin so congratulations to the slithren fire birds for being the ones to defeat the dragons good job .. i look foward to our next war

13. i smell tea

14. Please stop, there’s no plot or anything. Don’t try to find tea where there isn’t any. Let’s all battle fairly

15. You find a way to belittle and talk smack about all the teams you go against and then wonder why you are the least liked team. Stop finding excuses to why you're losing, and find a new strategy. We don't want the parrots help any more than we want any of yours. Good luck xoxo

19. Also, before everyone gets insulted, it isn't aimed at all the dragons. Because tbh I know so many amazing people on their team, that have been supportive and nice the whole way thru. I'm on about the few individuals that feel the need to bring others down the second something doesn't go their way. Love the rest of y'all tho?❣️