[FINALS] War tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 27, 2019.

1. She’s not the right Caitlyn :( @Amo

2. Weren't you one of the ones that misread a post last time?? I'm not sure just asking

3. Nah you’re not the right Caitlyn where’s Caitlyn :(

4. Okay so first off, The parrots weren't the Underdogs. In fact when team Shark was being dealt out the Parrots got the strongest members and the Snakes got the weakest. Although, the teams have been switched around now.
    And also, I don't appreciate you liking me when I defend the dragons, but the second I say anything against you, you tell me to get lost?. I don't even know what team I'm on, and I'm sti standing up for what I believe is right. I understand you guys have had a lot of hate, but everything on here is an opinion, and shouldn't be taken so personally. Xoxo

5. Yall shut tf up and go prep for war...act like some damn 5 year olds smh...see yall all tomorrow 

6. I hope some of y’all didn’t forget this is just a game.. quit complaining so much

7. Yeah so what? I responded saying it was my fault.... so... ???

8. Anyway guys, I've already commented on my part. There has no need for any of you to respond to my post and carry it on. I understand everyone likes drama, but I'm sure the mods have tried their best. And yes, they messed up a few times, but I'm sure it wasn't on purpose. So let's all just enjoy the war with what we were given. And take two minutes out of our day to appreciate the mods for coming together in the first place in an attempt to do something nice for the community.
    Good night people x Hope to be joining one of the teams in the war tomorrow ❣️

9. Just as you have an opinion, i have mine to. It’s just that mine strongly differs from yours and I don’t really have a ‘filter’. i just say what i believe. Might be stupid but I don’t rly care tbh. Anyways. In my opinion you aren’t right and so I’m saying what I think is right. And I said ‘get lost’ because I’m getting pretty damn tired of everyone blaming the Dragons for the downfall of this war. Besides the Mods we are number 1 to be blamed for pretty much everything?‍♀️

10. Caitlyn has been added to team Firesnake. thanks and goodnight! ?

11. Hi I don't remember telling anybody that I'm opting out. I don't see my ign in the roster

12. Meanwhile they put people in that opted out. Please (for the fourth time) take my name (JudgeLegz) off the roster. Thank you 

13. Support! JUSTICE FOR ANNA!

14. I'm just happy I still get my chance to clap Tre's cheeks.

15. I changed my name from JudgeLilith to WhoYouu I’ve already told @i_dunno she allowed it please change the post. Thank you

16. So how come you have someone on the roster that was disqualified, didn’t even participate last round, going to the finals but didn’t even add people who want to participate on the roster??

17. Good luck in the finals everyone...and when ur ready for another war like this please check out the war being organized by some people that have organized a lot of them in the past under battle of the bands war thread. Thanks

19.  We'll see who's clapping ??