NonPOTD/PPOTD Based Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SarcasticResponse, May 27, 2019.

1. These are called rotational hunts and we had them every once in a while, although I think ATA stopped doing them because a lot of people complained about them (myself included). Last one was in like early April 2018, I think.

2. I'm legit sleep deprived and lazy asf, so it may take some time for me to actually do it!

3. Thank you for your feedback, I wasn't aware of that! Thank you so much!! <3

4. It’s been over a year since we had a non potd/ppotd hunt.
    I completely support a non potd/ppotd hunt, but I feel like it’s not going to happen again since they introduced the premium parties with the invites.

At this point I’d be happy with a slight hint as to what potd/ppotd is everyday. It’s been done in the past so there’s no reason it can’t be done again.

Unless ata is going to take over updating the potd/ppotd thread constantly during changeover, I find the current hunt format to be absurd. I’ve sent feedback about this numerous times and gotten a vague or generic response.

5. 

6. Another great idea! At least give a hint that way we aren't constantly wasting time searching (missed time to get drops)! Thank you for your feedback. I truly appreciate it hun!! <3

7. Premium invite parties existed alongside rotational hunts for a while though. I don't think those are the reason that rotational hunts stopped occurring.

8. Support AF cause hunting for POTD/PPOTD is time consuming and constantly checking forums to see if someone else has found the parties that drop is annoying... (thank you to the people who keep that all organized for us plebes?) also I’m lazy AF!

9. A hint, A change, something different would be nice. Potd/ppotd started in 2015. And after ata took super pros away they started giving us invite parties every so many hunts. First invite party was July 2017.

I'm over these hunts tbh its same crap different color in my opinion. Bored af.

10. What did you expect? Tf is a no? :|

11. I appreciate your feedback! I knew I couldn't be the only one a bit frustrated with the way things are now! <3

12. Exactly!!! Thank you so much for your feedback, a small change would be great cause this is just a bit ridiculous now <3

13. It’s a no from me. Like Rose said earlier, this is unlikely to happen and I don’t see the need for it.

Though I understand the logic, making drops easier to obtain will make stories too easy to complete tbh.

14. Thanks for your feedback, you might not see a need for it, but some of us do, next. :)

15. Ew
    @ me when you have better meme responses

16. I'm disappointed you didn't say dawg.

17. Is it crazy that I read it that way and didn't notice she didn't say it until now?

18. You don’t really give an explanation for the need. ATA can’t make things easier without good reason. Without POTD it would be far too easy to complete stories and there might be an issue with giving out too many miscellaneous items in the long run. If it was just for one hunt though, I could see it being considered.

But making things easier just because it’s tiresome to search for the POTD? Sorry, no.

19. I’ll do better next time ?

20. Thank you, next. <3