[Round 3] Update war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 25, 2019.

1. We all know who is gonna win because of being the favorite

2. Glad people are starting to see this. I said this in the first day of tournament : ))

3. Let’s just be reminded that the mods deleted my post twice about having proof that they’re ignoring. 

4. So your favorable team got owned by us and now you find excuses to disqualify us? Get a life you dîmwit

5. First of all you guys didn't have anything on dragons to y'all had to make up something LOL ATA can go back and look at the IP that your account was logged in from so if you are in one place and it's logged into in another place they can see that you were Co piloted. They can check everybody on Dragon because we didn't cheat we didn't need to. Obviously they found something on shark or the result wouldn't have been what it was.

6. SORE LOSERS!!

7. I just don't see why everybody can't just be on the honor System. Play right, be fair, don't break the rules... it's really simple..I'm pretty sure all of us learn this back in like kindergarten when we were like 5 and 6 years old right? This is ridiculous.

8. Isn’t there a screenshot of you saying that no one had proof on Sharks?

10. *Cough*
    Final team winner : Not zoo animal 

11. Mods just Hand over the Crates to their friends like it's gonna be in the End without doing all this Drama n Staging Tbh

12. Unbalanced Rosters, Favoritism, Going back on rules they made themselves etc etc
    Good Work y'all

13. lol its so funny to see a dragon team member talking about fairplay  rofl.. if you wanna get the crate, just go ask the mods directly, why waste people's time and energy for a tournament?

16. If this ss is legit, we deserve an explanation. Yes, we, the whole PIMD community because we are now emotionally invested in this whole thing. 

17. Ikr why waste people time and resources 

18. I vote we get a refund on dns wasted! All in favor? 

19. If you all could please calm down and give us some time...we are working on a solution. ?