Experienced Player - Upgrade Help

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DungeonsAndDragons, May 25, 2019.

1. I need help upgrading. ?
    I've played for 6 years on and off and this is my newest account. (1-3 years old) I should not have the stats I currently have.

I'm requesting help on which dorm mates I should have, who I should upgrade, and how to get more money.

Any help is appreciated.
    DMs are welcomed.

2. ?A guide to upgrading:?

Start by working your way up to the 600m dormmates.
    These will unlock by opening 18 dorms (9th floor)

Always go for the dormmate with the highest strenght or highest intelligence.

Tier 2: 225k
    ?Juiced-Up Jock
    ?The Hipster

Tier 3: 16m
    ?Wrestler
    ?Sci-Fi Buff

Start hiring 600m dormmates as soon as you have enough money.

Tier 4: 600m
    Football Varsity
    ?Math Genius

From 600m we will move up to 10b.
    Each 10b dormmate will give you 10kcs stats, so if you are choosing between collecting more 600m or going for 10b, go for 10b.

Tier 5: 10b
    ?Volleyball Captain
    ?Lab Geek

After 10b, we will skip Tier 6 and go directly to Tier 7.
    The goal is to have 32-40 dorms open with 80b dormmates.

Tier 7: 80b
    ?Bacon Guy
    ?Activist

At this point [Tier 7] you can decide if you want a
    ?strenght build
    ?intelligence build
    ⚖️even build

?For strenght, only fill your dorms with full strenght dormmates (Bacon Guy)

?For intelligence, only fill your dorms with intelligence dormmates (Activist)

⚖️For even build, fill your dorm with the same amount strenght and intelligence dormmates.

After 80b we will also skip Tier 8, and go directly to Tier 9. Same rules with the build also applies to Tier 9, and all higher Tiers.

Tier 9: 1t
    ️Soccer Player
    ?Fortune Teller

This is the guide I’ve been going by + what other people have told me. The strenght/intel build is probably not correct tho, been told its supposed to be 20% intel left for a strenght build or something. idk ? I dont even know if its a good guide, but as they say: it’s something.

Love_Bites and Ayesau like this.
  3. If you’ve been here 6 years even off and on you should at least have a good idea on how to upgrade by now tho

4. Cough, aim for 38 dormmates with T7 (80b) mates inside them.
    Then replace half (that’s 19) with T9 (1t) mates. The other 19. U can decide.

If you feel earn lots of money during parties. Then tier jump to 2.8t mates (tho this is super unlikely).
    If you earn less, simply pop in some more t9 mates.

When u get to this stage. Your stats will be higher, your experience on pimd will be higher too (depending on how fast u did it) and at this point u can make an informed decision on whatcha wanna do next.
    Good luck OP and to anyone else reading this :’)

5. Get good stat tuts too to help you increase your plunder

6. The stats of tuts do not affect max plunder. Only the amount of cash invested in them.

If you PvP, the stats will help make you strong against your oppo so you may increase your chances of winning. But I think OP should more or less pay attention to just having enough cash invested for max plunder

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  7. Is it possible to reach 10M stats in 2months or 1month?? I think I saw this player and I see her battle stats which is around 5k-7k only but she reach 10M stats already..then I saw her awards which is active for 7 days which she achieve only in 40 days ago..How to do that kind of thing tho please tell me as a new player..I'm really observing the other infos about players tho for ex how many months they reach that certain amount of MCS or sumn

8. Btw how to reach 10M stats in a month do you have any tips on how to make things faster??

9. It’s possible to grow a lot in a short amount of time.
    However there’s no set way to upgrade, so it’s really a matter of making cash.

Essentially when you’re starting out, make sure you have max plunder, then find ways to make cash. Such as cat clubs, jobs, etc.

10. Go to a cc club for sessions or do a solo cat if there's a promo. They can get you upgraded faster but costly.

11. The only way to do that is to spend a lot of irl money on the app. This player you saw was also likely not a new player and was instead an experienced player building a second account.

12. Hey, I have a question as a new player (im very competitive abt games) I've been comparing how many days does that player achieve a specific stats like 1MCS, 10MCS however if for ex I ask player 1 how many days he/she achieve it then he/she says 1 year and when another player shows up and i ask then he/she will say thay it only take me a month tho to reach that milestone, then I can't really tell what is his/her strategy on how to do it.. One more thing is the battle stats comparison like the player 1 have 7k fights only but they have like 10MCS which is shocking while the others also, they have like 25k fights and theyre like playing for a year but they are struggling to reach 1MCS tho... So what is really the fastest strategy to have a lot of amount of stats?? Or upgrading the dorm. As a 16 day player (and counting) I have reach 450k + stats and it seems like its not impressive tho

13. I believe your question has already been answered in the posts above 👀

14. Fastest way to upgrade in this game is usually if you spend real cash, buy ecs and get yourself some cats and go to cat cafe sessions. Some players dont play often or dont go to cc sessions and some only stay in cc sessions and dont do anything else. It all depends on how you play and that’s different for everyone.

15. Max plunder your way under as fuck so that's keeping money from you. Should have 15b per 1mcs spent on tuts

16. @Trendsetting couldn't upgrade to save his life.. that's why he's living in his grandma's basement eating old cheetos that fell out the bag and under the couch but it's all he can eat.

17. @Faaanta you look like you drink hot dog water.

You look like you sleep with your male cousins.

You look like those transgenders Eddie Murphy got caught with.

You look like every time you talk, your breath burns nose hairs.

You look like a burnt Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons with down syndrome.

You look like Lil Uzi gay uncle with alzheimer's