You Won

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of us don't get hurt from being farmed or talked about or anything like that... but when you create alts to ruin something special, something serious, it's fu cking disgusting and disrespectful. You wanted to hurt me so bad, congratulations. I'm hurt. I'm depressed just like you now. And unlike you, I won't take mine out on other people. You got me good, I guess. Round of applause for your sick efforts. I lost. You win. Go ahead, laugh at me on your main. You've made me lost the most important person to me. You might as reveal yourself and show me the screenshot too so I can see how you made a conversation I probably wasn't in make me feel this way

2. if you’re letting some unfaithful chick on this game put you in your feels like this, then you need to rethink some things. lol.
    just move on. less negativity to deal with. ??‍♀️?

3. Why spam forums?

4. Because I'm empty and have no other way of contacting her nor the bi tch who tried to set me up. I'm hopeless, helpless.

5. Why multiple threads and not all in one thread?

6. Desperate attempts to get her attention. Embarassing myself in the process. I've got nothing to lose at this point, except my dignity, which doesn't matter... at this point

7. Then stop.

8.  damn, whoever stitched him up. You’re a rat, just saying.

9. Have your rs permanently ban all my accounts. Ain't no point in playing this game if people just gone lie on me and if she just gone listen without even asking me about anything.

10. I unadded you, Purgatory and Loeh off my friend's list to prove my loyalty. It was all for nothing if she believes someone who doesn't even know me. Sad times for me

11. build a bridge and get over it.
    pretty sure you’re going to look back and laugh at yourself for acting this way about a chick you met online.
    stop acting as if you can’t move on and be happy. you’re just choosing not to.

12. Maybe it’s this kind of attitude that drove that girl away from you. Kindly stop complaining in forums, be an adult and either talk to her or move on.

13. I’d still accept you back, when ur ready. I’m sure ur other friends would do so too.

In an hour or so all these threads will likely be locked. But for now, to anyone reading it. Go easy on him. Thanks <3

14. Usually, I don't feel anything, but she's not just some "chick online." We have the money to make visits. It's not like everyone else. I'm not gonna look back and laugh. I had something special. I'm choosing not to lose my mind. Ain't no point in talking to anyone else or pretending to be happy without her. I love her.

15. It's not an attitude. People created alts to say I was messing around with them. I guess there's screenshots, but there's nothing with me in olved in it. Hard to be an adult when I was in the process of learning how to be one. Hard to talk to her when I'm blocked and none of her friends like me so they refuse to even consider the possibility that I'm innocent even though I always put her first

16. I mean this in the nicest way. Everyone thinks they are the exception to everything. You're not. Especially if it's ending up like this all over forums.

17. It’s just, even if she’s an important person to you, is it worth all this effort to get back a person who isn’t giving you the time of day right now?

18. I smell drama?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.