[PART 1] War tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 23, 2019.

1. Hi everyone!
    Just keeping you posted on the latest new from the Zootopia war tournament.
    Due to the amount of work we have, we will be posting the necessary info right now and come back with further instructions.

Next round:

Dragon vs Shark
    Phoenix vs Kitten
    Parrot vs Panda
    Snake vs Frog

Congratulations to the proceeding teams, get some rest and come back tomorrow for more fighting! :)

To those who didn't make it, thank you for taking part! You fought well and did a great job representing your house! Hat off for you guys and girls! ?

Now some very important notes for the rest of the tournament...

Announcements

1. People will be disqualified for deciding to kick members of teams without approval.

2.Team kitten progresses as winning team to the quarter finals.

3. The remaining members of team sloth will be distributed among the other teams.

4. No shows and none hitters form the 8 remaining teams will be removed and replaced accordingly by the sloth members.

5. You will be disqualified from the tournament if you break the Terms of Service.

6. ABSOLUTELY NO KICKING or LEAVING clubs during war. Doing so will result in a possible disqualification. ALWAYS CONTACT an ORGANIZER for issues!

Please give us a day to make sure the rebalances will be done properly and everyone can enjoy the quarter finals!

Also you can leave clubs, just DON'T disband them...you still have to be in club in time for the next war. Team leaders, we also need you to help us intitiate war, so please don't run late...contact an ORGANIZER for issues.

(ORGANIZERS= Alexander, Jesseowen and I_dunno).

We will be back for more information, thanks for your patience ?

PS. We apologise for earlier inconvenience.

2. Congrats for the teams and good luck in the next war! ? GoGo Team Frog

3. Congratulations everyone!

♡~KingKrazy~♡

4. Go Sharks ???️

5. Congrats! #goteamparrot

6. I’ll start with congratulations to everyone who moved on. To the frogs. Congrats the battle was well fought. To my sheep’s we did amazing given the circumstances. I’m not here to sound like a sore loser or anything. I brought this up with an organizer before the war. Just because there are 25 members on each team. Does not mean they are equal. I took my time and wrote out a list of combines stats for each person on my team and our opponents team. No only were we short on members (which were people we tried contacting since the list was revealed. You all should have had back ups of various stats to cover the losses) but stats wise it was unbalanced. I’m not the only one who sees this. We had 2 70 mcs players. While our opponents had 4. One player was replaced with an equally stats opponent. 21 mcs. Then they removed them and replaced with a 75mcs player. The organization of some of the groups were odd. As you find rs and such in the same team. Odd especially when it’s super high stats. I brought this to one of the organizers attentions and was pushed aside. And told we had more 20 mcs players than them. 3 20 mcs players and a 10mcs player ARE NOT EQUAL to a 70mcs player. In addition the buckets weren’t used so you had a lot of members who shouldn’t be able to hit hitting. That also played a part. Planning a war especially one of this size is hard. Yes there will be mistakes. But when you are told by multiple people there’s an EXTREME unbalance look into it. Don’t plan a war if you can’t be 110% committed to it.

7. So Sloth is disqualified for breaking rules that were not in place? Someone elaborate on that for me. I would love a Mod to contact me and explain in detail.

8. So why is kitten already in Q finals and why are Sloths divided under the other teams?

9. Phoenix would have win by default since Kittens LOST already tbh

10. It shouldn’t have to be listed verbatim “do not kick your cows and then invite them later when they’re awake so they can’t be milked and you can get a jump lead and then stay sp so the other side has literally no one to hit” it was poor sportsmanship. We did not kick our cows that were milked the entire war. Part of war is -NOT JOINING UNTIL YOURE ACTUALLY ON AND READY TO HIT-

Noops.

11. And all these sloth ppl are crying...yet every one of you except for 2, are moving on to the next leg of the tournament.

12. Oh stop whining like a baby you are still in the war unlike two people from your team

13. As a part of House Sloth, honestly this. IT'S COMMON SENSE.

14. Say it louder for the people in the back to the ones complaining, and to the ones
    that think they wouldn't get caught ?

15. Let's go team snake! Bite a bih lmao

16. Seems logical. Which idiots kicked their own?

17. The blame is for the mods for poor craftsmanship of this tournament. We’re not mind readers to know the rules, this subject we spoke happened because of the organizers didn’t mention any rules about it till after the actions were committed.

House kitten cried after seeing the gap was huge second round, first round ya stay quite when we kicked and didn’t even mentioned about it till the second round cz ya were up by a 50b gap right ? lmao butthurt ass saw second round for the loose had to cry some, can’t loose fairly so you point out the fact we kicked.

FYI he was let back in because we were told to do so by the organizer, and even the mod didn’t know what he/she wanted us to do afterwards.

The fact that we were disqualified for something we weren’t aware off is totally BS!
    to be distributed is ridiculous why couldn’t we war it again ? To scare to loose.

18. But the rule says "after the war starts. NO LEAVING DURING WAR!"

19. doesn’t say no kicking, and you’re wrong you can leave but can’t comeback and this was told after our whole issued was talked about.

20. Just going to point out-

Lose* — lose
    /lo͞oz/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb
    1. be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
    "I've lost my appetite"
    synonyms: be deprived of, suffer the loss of, no longer have, stop having
    "he's lost a lot of blood but his life is not in danger"
    2. become unable to find (something or someone).
    "I've lost the car keys"
    synonyms: mislay, misplace, be unable to find;

Loose* — loose
    /lo͞os/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    1. not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached.
    "a loose tooth"
    synonyms: not fixed in place, not secure, insecure, unsecured, unattached; More
    2. (of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely.
    "she slipped into a loose T-shirt and shorts"
    synonyms: baggy, loose-fitting, easy-fitting, generously cut, slack, roomy, boyfriend;
    verb
    1. set free; release.
    "the hounds have been loosed"
    synonyms: free, set free, unloose, turn loose, set loose, let loose, let go, release, liberate;

Y’all are driving me nuts swapping lose with loose and vice versa ??‍♀️