Introducing Alexa’s Subscription Plans!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, May 21, 2019.

1. Hi fam!

Introducing our latest addition to PIMD: Alexa's Subscription Plans!

At $9.99 USD* EACH MONTH, you can subscribe to these plans and enjoy the following options:

☞ 20% Event Drop Booster
    The Event Drop Booster subscription allows you to earn 20% more event items than normal from Parties for the duration of the subscription!

For example, if you normally make 500 drops from a Cat Cafe party, you will now get 600 drops (20% of 500 is 100).

☞ 25% Cash Booster
    The Party Cash Booster subscription allows you to earn 25% more cash from all Parties and PVP hits for the duration of the subscription!

This Cash Booster is additive with other cash bonuses such as Care Packs, Party Amps, or the VIP Cash Booster. Party Promo multipliers work slightly different (they are applied before any other bonuses). The formula looks like this:

Here's an example of how it's calculated with $100 as your base plunder, assuming there's a 2x promo, you have an active CP, and have the Subscription Cash Booster:

Important info that you definitely should read:

☞ Each subscription pack is priced at $9.99 USD* and will last a duration of ONE month
    ☞ Payment will be charged to your iTunes/Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
    ☞ Your subscription will AUTOMATICALLY RENEW unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
    ☞ Your iTunes/Google Play Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
    ☞ Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
    ☞ There is no free trial offered for these subscriptions

*Prices may vary depending on your country and/or platform.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Interesting!

3. Not first

4. ooooo

I_Portgas_D_Ace_I likes this.
  5. Lol... And here I thought it was something exciting.

Disconnected likes this.
  6. You guys better put that money to use.

7. Fascinatinggg!!

8. This just ain’t it for me

9. Cost of living in Vancouver is expensive af and rising. Purchasers will help pay the devs rent! :D

This is partially joking...

10. Ooh interesting

11. ATA needed more company yoga classes

12. Cool but I'm not buying until we have a decent hunt again

Javuer likes this.
  14. Good job ata, you found a way to make more money

15. For real tho. Living in Vancouver be like

(but also it's a beautiful city ;) )

16. ?

17. Maybe y'all should stop paying rent and just live in the public parks :( then you'll get a better view of the beautiful ;)

You guys can climb up trees and sleep in those. Embrace the Ape

18. That's what businesses aim to do