Questions #1: Do looks matter?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MountainGod, Sep 22, 2018.

1. I mean, if the men are giving them passes, who is the real stupid one here? Sounds like you all deserve each other is. You sound like you may need to move out of your mama's basement.

2. You sound like you need to put on more makeup

3. Legit I’m lost

4. That's a quote by Jacosta from the play "Oedipus Rex" by Sophocles.

5. Look matter. They do. If you say they don't then you're lying.

The thing is.

Looks only matter for about 5 minutes. It should take you about that much time to know whether a person is ugly inside AND out and having a pretty face is a real waste of time if your personality ugly. Pick a struggle.

6. Which is an excellent play and everyone should watch or read it

7. People don't usually reveal their innermost thoughts within 5 minutes of knowing them.

8. It’s Allan not Allen :( pls no disrespect

9. It was required reading in my 10th grade English class

It was semi-awkward because of the inçest :/

10. O i am gelatin. We only read Shakespeare in high school :c aside from this play called The Glass Menagerie about this girl w a lot of delusions and The Death of a Salesman.

11. Guys I’m from Texas y’all should be Impressed I even knew that name

12. Oof. Texas.

13. I agree with the oof

14. Are Texans known for being dumb or something? ? also maddi, I like your accent then. Southern accents (as long as they donut sound like a hillbilly) are adorable

15. Maddi is a hillbilly who uses a grill as a swimming pool.

16. Jokes on you, I can’t swim

17. What a delight

18. Texas is a sports state so there’s not a lot of money or effort put into the other parts of education that don’t relate to sports in some form. (Also I don’t have an accent, that’s just a stereotype for most part)

19. I am offended, that's racist AF. Hillbillies > Rednecks and everyone knows that