Opening More Boxes At the Same Time

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SweetMelody06, May 17, 2019.

1. I believe we should be able to open more than one box at the same time because it takes a long time for one box to open. It would be beneficial to all players to open at least two boxes at the same time as well as capsules. We already miss out on boxes when we have no more room because we have to wait on one box to open. If you agree with me help me get the message out to the forum by replying I agree.

2. Since we have the Speed Ups now, I’m not in support of this. Sorry.

3. I agree. I honestly don't mind the wait times, but I don't like missing out on hunt boxes because I'm already opening one and I'm maxed on the amount I can have.

4. This hunt I’ve hardly even got many timer boxes to even worry about opening more than one at a time

5. I totally agree! The speed Up's might help but I started playing this game when we could open two boxes and I used to love it. I miss it very much

6. I agree. Even though we have a timer thing it doesn't help me, it usually closes app when I try to use them. Opening more than 1 box will let me have more space to collect more....or let us hold more at 1 time.

7. Same

8. Yeah it makes it hard to collect enough of the drops to progress. We should get more maximums to allow for quicker advancements and increase how much we can get maximum in the box. I mean 25 is not much when you should get at least 100 minimally.

9. NO SUPPORT

10. I think we should be able to open two at a time or have faster timers...?

11. I’m gonna support anyway because I just know I’m gonna hog all my speed ups and never use them

12. You alr have speed ups

15. This hunts boxes take like 2/3 hours... other hunts they took 6 hours to a full day. So there is your shorter time for opening boxes.....

And about the 2 boxes at tge same time. That was like a promo-ish thing ATA did cuz it was Easter hunt. That was the only reason we could open 2 boxes at the same time and tbh i almost never had 2 boxes at the same time cuz they dont drop that often from parties other than CC and PPA

16. O. I thought you meant when opening a box with keys, being able to do multiple at a time. Which I woulda been down for but this is a no