Introducing: Speed Ups!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 16, 2019.

1. Wow

2. Why is there a third pet speed up it should be regen speed up.. HAHAHAH

3. quote="ATAMarceline"]

Hey gang! Introducing a brand new item in-game: Speed Ups! Read on to find out more!

4. Finally.. Thanks for bringing this new updates. #KingOfFart

6. Its not working for me

7. Is your app up to date?

8. I got the speed-ups in my inbox and I collected them but idk where they went and I can't use em....does it have to do with where I live??

9. If your app is completely up to date, you should be able to see them in your items showcase at the last page (or second to last). They also show up when you press the "Speed Up" button. Fear not, it won't use any speed ups you have when pressing that unless you press the specific speed up(s) you want to use.

10. Just my feedback... not enjoying these speed ups.. and I have put real money into game though I would never pay for this.. the freebie speed ups you gifted were looking like a lot though actually disappeared in minutes with little benefit to speeding up. It feels like a mess of new things to click without good reason. The benefits of speeding up animals is minimal as animals have such little impact on game play or stats. Boxes speed ups would be great if able to get enough boxes to have another one to start after I’ve sped one up. I’m very active and yet often have no boxes to open. Seems this feature is a lot of coding just to add another trifle feature with little appeal. Love the game just not this new add on.

11. Quite annoying, and a little useless, if you ask me. Especially now when y’all raised the ecs “finish now” prices.

12. The update broke my alt. :')

13. Personally I thought it was a good idea but every time I try and use one my app shuts down and restarts, ?

14. mannnn that just suks hate to be u

15. You should give us the option to cancel a level up in case we get a new pet we would rather level up. ?

16. My app is updated but still can't where the speed ups went..

17. You’ll see them when attempting to speed something up dw

18. Some of these complaints are wild