sfw

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2019.

1. So, as everyone knows this is currently a pvp hunt where many players are actively hitting, farmers and fairies alike. Well, personally speaking I’ve had complaints about a few of my members being in sfw twice this hunt now, despite the fact it’s pvp based.

Which leads me to wonder the whole point of calling sfw during such a hunt style? Yes sfw can last after hunt ends but why call it during the hunt? Where players are already being hit regardless? I would love thoughts on this quite odd situation. :lol:

?Thx?

2. It’s stupid

3. To get them kicked?

4. It’s pointless.

5. Your members are weak.

6. Idk this hunt sfw ppl are weird cuz ppl want swords but ppl who opt out don’t give swords...

legit someone said I’m hitting u for swords and I’m like wth nah bruh

7. You're in TDA, they act hard but cant farm LOL

8. I’m in a club for the parties not for the farming. I also know they don’t farm lol. Also my comment wasn’t even referring to Anon’s member stats…

9. In some cases, people are opted out and don't even have swords for the farmers to take. So it's more clear the hits aren't necessarily from pvp hunt-based intentions. Likewise, even if the party allegedly in sfw is opted in, this may still apply if they're being repeatedly by the same farmer party when they have no swords at all. Other than that, I would find it laughable when sfw would be called during a pvp hunt.

10. If someone has opted in, you get swords from hitting them even if they dont have swords. Crying and whining generally makes people want to hit you more because, well,you deserve it

11. A lot of people cry sfw at things that aren't sfw anyway, regardless of whether or not it's a PvP hunt

I've come across people that think sfw is hiring someone w/o their permission ;_;

12. I’m just trying to understand the logic of threatening hits during a pvp hunt ?such an odd concept

13. I think people don't understand the logic behind wanting farmees to be kicked for sfw, and just know that when people are hit that you tell their club admins theyre in sfw. I don't think they really have any idea of the logistics behind it and are just trying to mimic what they see other players do

14. I'd they are just hitting, that's dumb.

But, boy oh boy is this hunt a good time for stripping. :lol:
    An unknowing stranger accidentally helping you clear your strip? Beautiful.

15. Does anyone really farm and not take tuts first? :?

16. yeah, broke people like me ?

17. People overuse the term "sfw" so much it's losing its meaning now. The ones threatening with sfw usually only have empty threats/hit at most a few times to 1 day on/off hits. They don't even strip your tuts.