YOUR NOOB DAYS OF PIMD?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Louigi, May 14, 2019.

1. For some reason, I found my way to forums and read all the useful guides (Cause I wanted go be better at it than my sis, who introduced me to it). It was summer time and I have a pretty one track mind.

i think im still a nub uwu so, When I first started, a club member wanted to buy my misc. I told him I think I needed it and selling it would be really bad for me. He told me someone was farming him and that really made me want to help him. So i told him he could borrow it until they stop farming him. Okay at this point I think he panicked cause he was a pretty righteous (not enough apparently to not manipulate nubs) guy and he would express his hate for scammers on cc, so he said "No, I want to buy them." That sounded fishy to me and so I doubted he was even farmed (since no one contacted pres). I sold a few things but kept most of my misc cause he wouldn't budge.

2. Noob days back in 2012, everyone was a noob. It was fun. No hunts, no stressful times, just PWAR parties, wedding wars, friendship wars, and all kinds of wars. It was fun.

3. I won a gnome off the spinner and everybody flooded my wall. I didn’t know it was “rare” and I eventually got scammed.

I also used to buy cats without even knowing what they were.

4. Huehuehuehue love meGNOMES

5. Oh also I was pretty active in trading shards cause I did want the Sagi avi and someone wanted to buy my Watermelon from spring break hunt (2mcs item) for 9 shards. I said no cause lol I partied hard for that and they said something along the lines of "Well fack you then" and then unfriended/blocked

And then a different person wanted to buy my stat items because they said "you don't need that with your stats right now"

6. Me in campus was like "Wth are they talking about? Are these guys humans?"

7. Whenever someone posts in campus or something like "are you guys real or robots" i laugh. slide over to pub and tell me what programmer would make robots say the things those hoŕny lads come up with in there ?

Manic and Lishyy like this.
  8. I think people posting in campus what furni they had for sale and not knowing where to go to figure out what it looked like was my biggest pet peeve. I hated to give others hope just bc I wanted to peek at a desk or smth

Muschi likes this.
  9. Furni didn't even exist when I was a noob..

10. nothing was hard smooth sailing

11. I’m getting older and technology upgrades are scaring me more and more.

Though when I first joined I thought this game was called pimp in my dorm, and that I would be a PÏmp pimping out poor students to help them afford to stay in school. The concept of what this game ACTUALLY was, was very, very disappointing 🥺 but I met some cool people, weirdos just like me. So I decided to stay and continue being a sweet social reject. Not that any of you are social rejects that’s very much directed at myself. 🐭

I really have noticed my dislike of big changes though, I can’t even navigate this chat anymore or find what I’m looking for. Old lady noob 👵🏻 dementia is certainly setting in. I still can’t even figure out what these masks 🎭 are for in the store.

Poor old mousey. Just can’t keep up with the new hip kids with their pumped up kicks.

Ballerina, Verose31, Aei and 2 others like this.
  12. Wars were kinda hard to understand at first. Not the idea itself, just like, pots, reporting, off system war, tutor bonus, pin, etc.

But it was and still is the best part of PIMD.

Aei and Muschi like this.
  13. Does anyone remember The Barcode Ultimatum?

14. I do 😂. That's showing my age on here 🤦

JoyBoy likes this.
  15. Lmaoo I'm still a noob now. Struggling rn rn on getting max drops at parties lowkey. (I mean I know you gotta🎯 hit🎯 the party but still like pls I want max drops with low hits)

I don't think I had a hardest part in my noob noob days idk just casually playing but pricing stuff was hard and later I'm like oof cause I think I sold a 2mcs for 8c? idk I sold some good misc item for chibis.

16. Anyone remember when -BCS- held the top club slots on pimd?

17. There was no gifts, no pm, no parties.

Keeping the attn of a noob to ug properly to 5088cs was the biggest challenge.
    Sleeping during system wars was the next challenge.

18. honestly was confused if everyone in the chat was a robot or just prepubescent teens with all of the messages 🥴✋

19. How do you know they aren’t ? 😭