YOUR NOOB DAYS OF PIMD?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Louigi, May 14, 2019.

1. Nothing about the app is hard anymore ata made everything far easier now compared to when I started

2. forum coding was pretty easy but explaining to other people is complicated. so i end up doing it for them. besides that ill let u know when im out of my nub days.

3. I’m still a noob, will update later on.

4. hardest part was not knowing prices or the worthiness of a certain item.. i got the wanderfall bed from a friend like 2 years ago or whatever and i traded that for a dns bed ? i was given the galaxy telescope 999 but i gave it back to my friend bc i wanted the dns 999 :///

5. you don’t even have a year award 

6. I remember when i started the thing that was hard to understand was the pricing for tuts now i understand it and i do my best to help out new players this game has changed over the years some in good and some in bad

7. Oh yes ? I kept a woman from my first week in pimd on my blocklist for sooo long just so I could watch myself outgrow her in stat and have ppl hit her for me while I secretly laughed in the background.

FYI she broke up with her ingame bf and made whole club drown in drama, I complained, she added me, asked me to say it to her face (cuz pm is somehow face to face??) ? told her I stand by all I said, she called me a wh*re and accused me of showing myself in cam for her exbf. ? bUt tHatS oKaY, I doNt HoLd GrUdgEs

8. When I went into the campus chat and had no idea what was happening cause I didn’t understand any of the lingo  Then someone threatened sfw on me and I had no idea what that meant, so I was like “k.” And he farmed me for a while and I had no clue what was happening

9. Hardest part was when I was 500kcs and for some reason everyone wanted to farm me.

10. my very first pupil told me to go farm and I'm like where do i find the farm at...my tuts got hired away and I went on a cursing spree on the person's wall..when first being taught to war I was like my fight button broke cause i can't see myself attack the person...aww the good ole noob days 

11. I remember in a Pwar when I could finally hit this guy and made $10m first hit! I did a happy dance around my living room. That was a lot of cash back then.

12. Rp.

13. Mmm I sucked at pricing things. I remember buying like 10 boxes for like 1mcs items (when they were no where near worth that much). My first RS also liked taking advantage of what a nub I was and would bully me out of my items. I was also very shy and wouldn't talk to anyone even in club chat. Ofc everyone in club chat was rude anyway so nuffin was lost

14. For some reason I was to scared to join a club. I didn't know what I was doing until I joined one. And got my first avatar lol

15. the lingo was definitely difficult lol still learning it tbh.
    also item pricing. ? never really caught on to how pricing worked. i barely had any bentos to get anything. ;’(

16. How drop vollies worked, how dtw timings worked & how pupil's benefited from tutors

17. How to war, wonder how many even remember them lol

18. Learning tut prices. I’m still rubbish at it. When I started there were no parties, furniture or hunts. It was just wars and farming. I got picked up early on by a VIP player who took me took a great club. Now I’m virtually inactive and just log in, hit parties and log off again. Have been for years since most of my friends quit ?

19. same 

20. Pricing for showcase items that have no stats :lol: I remember being confused before as to why I was offered x3 Hole in the Box for a key ._. It was pretty but no stats so I didn’t accept the trade hahaha