I was fragile as a kid..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PapiLovesHisTequila, May 13, 2019.

1. Busta rhymes music videos 

2. Lmao pathetic

3. Animals. But I'm still scared of them lol. All of them...

4. Clowns.
    And to this day, I'm still afraid

5. I used to be terrified that Henry VIII was going to jump out of the airing cupboard and chop my head off if I went to use the toilet at night.

6. Oh yeah I forgot about my Henry VIII fear. Same but not the toilet. I thoughr he'd jump out of a cupboard if I went looking for something at night

7. Gasp. They were my fav. I hated Barney tho

8. What?! I love porcelain dolls
    I don’t recall anything scaring me

9. Clowns. I was like 4 and my cousin a few years older than me was watching the movie “it”. I’ve always had night terror and in the middle of waking up from one, the clown happen to be on the tv. So for the longest time I was extremely afraid of clowns. Like in 6th grade, I was st home on the pc making my profile pretty on MySpace, went to use the restroom came back, chillin. When I exit out of the page my home screen was some scary lookin ass mf clown my cousins put as my bg and I cried for about 15 mins in the closet.

Am I over clowns? Idk I never see em. But like it’s cool bc I’m a big girl now and so that means they don’t exist.

10. I’ve never really understood the fear of clowns? ? Is it the creepiness?

11. Have you never seen a killer clown?

Also, the movie 'it' certainly added fear for a lot of ppl. I never saw it but a girl i knew made a scary story based off it and told me and another girl right before we were supposed to sleep. Terrifying

12. I’ve seen it as well, but it doesn’t seem to stoke fear into me. But at the same time I’m the person who runs away from clothing racks, so maybe I’m not a good judge of what’s scary 

13. Dentist and the dark and I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations

14. I get nightmares where I'm unable to talk to gurls.. horrifying stuff tbh.

15. Chucky.

Now I'm scared of paying bills and starting conversations.

16. i had a small hole in my closet door that i chipped somehow and i always thought i would see The Grudge’s eye through it

17. It was just me boo

18. Seriously?! I honestly thought I was the only one 

19. No ? but I sorta wish I had a story like that to tell. Why Henry the 8th? Wasn't he the one that ate himself to death?