Boundaries for Hitting during the PVP Hunt

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Vonnie, May 9, 2019.

1. BTW I'm looking for fight losses, so yeah. Unload on me, unload on my face, just be kind and help me clean it off pls...

2. TODDY, HOW ARE YOUR FIGHT LOSSES SO LOW?!
    I am shook.

3. He's so nice that no one can bring themselves to hit him :(

4. -does something mean to Muschi-

-apologizes-

5. Idk Sherily, I opt in all PvP Hunt's too. Before them I had 3 fight losses

6. My account is only a year old and I have 6k in fight losses alone and only started getting into the SFW community quite recently so I just-

Maybe its because you are more intimidating than me. Heh

7. *forgives u*

8. Idk what to say Sher, and I'm asking for losses... -sad face-

@Muschi ?

9. I have to laugh when they cry

10. Louder for the people in the back.

11. I'm still new here, this is my first pvp hunt and it's already so funny wity the complaining.
    There is a girl hit me when i was sleeping/away and she posted on her wall: yall be stealing swords when players is sleeping/away. Like wth? You did that to ppl too and saying like victim. She hit first and when i hit back just to tried to got some swords back, she pin me on her wall and keeps hitting me, her rs hit me too.

12. Meh the only thing I can say is it gets annoying when someone unloads on u multiple times but u can't do anything abt it cuz they just too strong oops

13. Everyone has their boundaries. Respect it. Or disrespect it and know that farming is like bullying
    It has to be repeated, done to cause maximal dmg to ur cash and energy at inconvenient times, has to persist beyond requests to stop, etc.

Even a full unload can't be considered farming if it only occurs once.

Unless ur in an sfw and want an excuse to drag someone into your war, so you take 1 ed, accuse them of farming, and spaz out.

14. boundaries don’t exist when you’ve only hit that person 5 times. lol.

15. Support.

16. I almost never do PvP. Decided to try it and yep. So many people angry about it. You had a choice to opt in or out. My favorites are the ones who say "you owe me chibis for each hit you made on me or I'll report you." Okay, report away. I don't hit more than 5 times, but that's just because I'm nice about it.

17. mood.

18. There was a user (kinda new like myself) charging 1 chibi per hit or else he'll report like LOL go ahead m8

19. :D