The Fake People Thread {TFPT}

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, May 12, 2019.

1. **Note: with due respect please don't answer the question if you have a bazillion alts in this game or you spend 4-5 plus hours a day on game or you have less than 10 active friends in real life and no relationship etc

***In short, only answer if you do have a life actually.

Now that I have triggered half the members of community especially the ones who associate themselves with terms like forumers and pimdians let's get to the point of this post.

Fake people, well I have encountered several types of them in real life over the past year and have a few examples:

CAPTAIN HATE SQUADS : these guys would probably end up hating you over something you did or over an opinion they have and then will not directly be on wrong terms with you but recruit an army of people to hate you with them create outright lies or manipulating weird set of events to justify their opinions and portraying them as facts and isolating you from the society.

HOLLOW CELEBRITIES : these guys post random Instagram status or any other stories and stuff that all these kids do these days to impress one or more kind of people trying to look super cool or smart.

PS: you're not an intellectual but just someone with good enough internet and free time.

ENEMY BEER BUDDIES: dangerous kind really, hate you to the core but act as your friend but at the very right moment will try their best to ruin you image or chances to get to a better place.

NINJA NERDS: People who work hard all the time in secret and are learning all kinds of productive things in secret but act as a normal average party guy who is wasting their life in front of you but never really show their real side or encourage you to be productive or help sharing their connections or knowledge with you.

Well, these were a couple I have a encountered over past 2-3 years.

Pls share your experiences or opinions about fake people in the thread.

You can also create your own types with a funky name and explain their kind and nature in depth later.

{I expect really good answers from Hailey, Kefo and Wesday if they're still active }

Adios <3

Love for Butch,Flocc, Vice, Kefo and Hailey.

2. Me. Das it. Next.

3. I am indeed still active. Luv u too Vashy. I'll have to give some thoughts on this before I post, but I will be delivering some tea.

4. I am fake.

5. Emotional Followers: People who cry on social media and wonder why others don’t like them yet they hang out with certain people and are always caught in everyone’s drama

6. The completely understood "misunderstood" fùckboy-

You've been warned about him. Everyone has told you he is a crappy person. Everyone know what he really is. Still, he makes himself out to be the victim in spite of his own behavior and the people he hurts. He thinks everyone is just out to get him and that he is never to blame for the consequences of his own actions.

8. Everyone is fake when it fits their narrative

9. The Snakes

The ones who pretend to be your friend and someone you believe you can put your trust into, only to be exposed with an alt for their own entertainment. See selfish, jealous mfs

10. Kind of and almost relatable

11. Someone put a label on me please!

12. So many captain hate squads out there ?

13. The Arm Length Friend: these ones just want to be friends from a far. They claim they’re your ride or die. But if you see them in public they’ll be lowering their gaze or swerving your whole squad. Yet the moment they go home you’ll be seeing a text like “Omg it was so nice seeing you today!”.

14. same

15. Rt. I Felt This. Glad Someone Posted It.

16. I'm a Ninja nerd and proud of it

Don't necessarily see it as fake, just as being shy. There also used to be a sense of "ppl wouldn't understand" most of the time this is true with meme. But when I Get going giving advice or just talking about subjects people just nod their heads and I see that they're actually hearing something new that they agree with...

But then I don't often hear anything back which is interesting so it's like all give, and they don't even pay me with a hug so like...

Yeah.

Also ilu Vash and now my favourite type of fake person:

The Yuppie

The one who doesn't think or doesn't express their knowledge in any way and is just like "yup yup yup" and never seems to absorb anything. The kinds of people who just like to dance and don't like to learn.

I don't believe that anyone can genuinely be disinterested and not want to learn... Maybe they have some specific interests but they can't tell you and seem to have given up on making sense of anything. Idk. These people seem fake to me.

17. I'll pay u with a hug. C'mere you silly lil nerd