[WINNERS]Couple Matched Avatars Contest

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Qrow, May 12, 2019.

1. Hello everyone once again I hope you enjoyed my first ever contest alongside my lovely girlfriend which was a super success to me since I set a target of like 60-80 entries (since I’m a nooblet at forum) but but but (no butts are involved) you guys are simply awesome because we got a total of 114 entries excluding extras and ineligible so a big round of applause to you all!
    As I promised the results of my contest are out and ready on my birthday ❣️?
    So without further ado since nobody likes to read much blabber, but no post is complete without it so yeah it was super mega difficult for us to choose only 3 since all of you gave so many amazing entries but we worked our way vigorously through all of those fabulous entries and bring to you the outcome! ❣️?
    Okay for reals now presenting the best of the best~

WINNER

[​IMG]

1st RUNNER UP

[​IMG]
    QueenDaisyMayzie

2nd Runner Up

[​IMG]
    JustWinter

SPECIAL THANKS

Of course this would not be possible without some amazing help so shout to -PA_DragonLily- our amazing MOD judge who kept bearing with my constant questions and guided with everything step by step also provided her amazing input in the entry selections! ❣️?

The surprise judge from leaderboard Tinaxc yes we kept her a secret but she’s as fantastic as it goes out there-truly a great help anytime whenever I call out to her and keep bugging her by pinging constantly ❣️?

And it’s incomplete if I don’t thank the best person in my life Luckykristy without whom nothing would be possible including the contest also thank you for making this one of the best birthdays I had as well as everyday that you are with me ❣️?

THANKS EVERYONE

2. Congrats to the winners ?

3. Congrats! :eek:

4. It was a nice contest thanks for hosting!

5. Congratulations 

6. O das awesome. Thanks!

7. Congo to the winners! ??

8. Congratulations! ?

9. Congrats to the winners ?

10. Congrats peeps and peepettes

11. Congrats! To the winners and hosts 

12. Congrats to the winners!

13. Congrats to everyone!!

14. Congrats to the winners and thanks for hosting it was fun seeing all the combos and of course Happy Birthday!!

15. Aw. Congrats boo!! I’m so happy for you! 
    And congrats to the other winners! 

16. Congratulations! And thank you so much for hosting!

17. congratulations!!!

18. Thank you ?????

19. Thank you again Tina for all your help ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️