Positive Comment to ATA/PIMD = Bentos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Santana, May 10, 2019.

1. Many things in my lind have been already said, idk about this one but props to ATA for finally (these last times) trying PvP hunts. They still need adjusting, but they've long requested by the community and they are actually implementing them!!
    And even tho it wss said, I can't omit the fact that latelt they've been doing a lot to change, improve and bring new content to the game (most suggested by players), like they haven't done in years if ever. They're really stepping up with this game. Congrats ATA! Keep testing features and adjusting PvP events!

2. I don't think most of us understand how much ATA works on a daily basis. They have to work on hunts (drops, AVATARS, stat items, FURNITURE, gifts). They also have to read all the long ass tickets most of us send and find a way to help us as much as they can (they helped me get my acc back when I lost password) so please do not send tickets just to complain about stuff or be bitch, they do not deserve it and forum threads and mods are here to discuss about it. Creating an app on its own that doesn't have bags or glitches every 5 seconds is alredy a hard af thing to do, so all the appreciation for my loves. MODS: IF THEY WERE CHOSEN THERE'S A DAMN REASON. If you see that a mod is doing something wrong or disturbing, please take ss for proof and present it to ATA. Random complains mean nothing so please bring proof.
    I don't even care about bentos tbh, just showing some appreciation here for who created this amazing game. And I know most people say 'yeah but I pay a lot on this game so I can do whatever I want' aaand no. You can't. You need to respect the rules as everyone else does and try not to go against someone else's freedom or their liberty of speech. I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS BAIIII <3 <3 <3

3. I never would have thought I would make awesome friends on PIMD. I never would have thought i would still be playing a phone game religiously 3 months after i started. I always get addicted to games and then get bored with them, but ATA did a great job with this game.
    Thank you for the effort you put in on the avis, on inclusion (i had never heard of holi until that hunt, and now i want to go to a holi celebration)
    I'm having so much fun playing, learning, and getting better at this game. My only complaint is they found an easy way to take my money :D

4. Ata give us the best experience, I love to colect stuff of diferent movies, games, series and more. Also love to get avis and inenious references. I feel like a treasure hunter every new hunt. Just love ur work 