[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. this avi was based off of characters from their other game not GoT i believe

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  2. Oh wow I’ve seen that avi so many times yet this is the first I notice the missing arm. An eye opener! 

Muschi likes this.
  3. Support these ideas 100%

Muschi likes this.
  4. Support, everyone deserves to be represented.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Support!!!! Now I am not saying this is a disability at all but their needs to be more Avis with acne and support those people too. All these pretty makeup queen aren’t us laying in bed with no makeup and a double chin<- me rn

ALittleBirdie, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  6. Support!!! ??

Muschi likes this.
  7. Well tbh. We got 2 handicapped avas this hunt. But they aren’t any better than the normal avas so no support?‍♀️

8. Support 

Muschi likes this.
  9. They aren't supposed to be better than the "normal" (I assume you mean able-bodied) avis. It's supposed to be about equal representation, and they were represented correctly. If you have an issue with the art style, that isn't the goal being worked towards in this thread

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. No support. Not because the idea is bad, simply because you have people who don't want people to know about their disabilities, it gives a ton of stress and anxiety. On top of that you will have rude people who make remarks then you would have to deal with the toxicity of people along with their complaints. Then to top it off, there is wayyyyyyyyy to many disabilities to go around to make into avatars, people would complain about why their disability isn't respected as much as someone elses.

However if it was just a simple avi that had a shirt that had all the ribbons on it that signifies the disabilities then alright thats a little better, but over all it is just to complicated of a topic to make avatars for.

Maybe they can release gifts like they did when it came to all the sexualities, only with each gift the animal or whatever it is will be holding the Ribbon for each disabilities. For example a dragon holding an Emerald green ribbon, or a Wolf holding a blue, and so on and so forth.

11. Support!

Muschi likes this.
  12. Support!! !!

Maybe we can get an Avi that has a cleft lip?

Muschi likes this.
  13. I don't necessarily agree.

If ATA releases more handicapped avis, someone who is anxious about their disability doesn't have to use those avis or disclose that they even have a disability.

People complain already how there isnt enough diversity in avis, so i don't think that should stop them from trying and showing inclusiveness.

14. Support!

Muschi likes this.
  15. Support the idea

Muschi likes this.
  16. I get your viewpoints. But im glad ata hasn't been afraid to try anyways. People still dont have to know your disabled. Plenty of people use male avas when female vice versa. Different skin toned avas then there own etc etc. So i dont see why disabilities are any different. But dont get me wrong i respect your opinion

There are to many disabilities to recreate that is true (often many are invisible). But Ata can do a broad spectrum similar to how Apple's disability emojis don't cover everything. Its the thought that counts :)

17. Support!

Muschi likes this.
  18. Support, idk if there's an Avi with an eye patch or not.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Support

Muschi likes this.