tati vs james

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chulo17, May 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oooooo, the tea was real hot ?

2. Yes the tea spilled

3. oh ur in for some of the best tea of the year

4. Hollywood celebrities appear to be taking sides in the dramatic and stunning feud between YouTube stars James Charles and Tati Westbrook, which escalated to even greater heights on Saturday.

On Friday, Tati officially severed ties with her once-close YouTube beauty protégé, James. Tati published a 43-minute long video titled "Bye Sister" and sounded off on the 19-year-old and his actions. Tati's video has already received over 16 million views.

James published an apology video of his own later that day (his was 8 minutes, not 43) and spoke about how Tati has been "like a mother" to the YouTube star ever since he got started on the scene.

His video, which has over 13 million views, wasn't enough to sway some A-list influencers because in one day, James lost over 1 million subscribers and followers on various social media platforms.

-ENews I did not type this up

5. Team James All Day Every Day

6. Whomst

8. :lol:

9. good job??

10. we don’t support sexual predators here, no ma’am

11. Wait what he do

12. James just speaks the truth, sometimes he’s a little messy. He got called out for it, but he still my boo.

13. He’s not a sexual predator. He did something horrible but people are overreacting by callin it predatory

14. So manipulating someone’s sexuality for your own personal gain isn’t predatory? To make it even worse one of these occurrences (yes there were many occurrences) happened when the victim was intoxicated.

15. Nah his behavior is pretty predatory, he just got away with it for so long cause of his influence

16. I just about shat myself at the title “bye sister...”

17. I'm just glad he's finally getting some just desserts. He's been trashy for a while, what with his racism. It's no surprise to me that he's predatory, too.

And don't get me started on him facetuning and mirroring the hell out of his pictures of his makeup and acting like it's pure 100% his natural work.

I hope CoverGirl drops his ass and gets a male CoverGirl that is actually talented and a good role model.

18. lol he’s infamously known for his cätfishy insta-posts and facetuning but i’m surprised he hasn’t been dropped by CoverGirl already with all his previous scandals 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.