[Support] Free ask out in spinner

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ur-Idol, May 11, 2019.

1. I think that ask outs should be in spinners because we all want a relationship and some people can’t ask. Soo say if u support or don’t

2. So like a rs token?

Nemo likes this.
  3. I guess so ?

4. No support

5. No support, considering the amount of money ATA makes from ppl having to buy ecs for askout, I doubt they would consider this. But mostly no support because there are stuff to do to get free ecs if ppl are desperate for an askout ?.

6. Since they already give a whole week or two of free ask outs in February, I’m gonna have to say I don’t really support this.

7. No support ?

8. Just wait till next Valentine’s Day lol

9. Well, there's always February. But it could be ultra rare, whatever.

10. Even if they did put it in, it would have the odds of winning a cat/the large money amount. So mostly only new players who likely already have a free ask-out would get it.

11. Extra credits are already on the spinner

12. No. Find a loyal rs or pay the ec. Not everything needs to be so easy to obtain :(

13. Support. Because not everything needs to be pay for play.

14. you get two free askouts during the tutorial ? then it's free AND unlimited during vday hunt

15. It could be as rare as peace tags. I know so many people on here that can’t afford the ecs to ask out. What about people that join after vday and have to wait a year before they can get a new rs? Just an idea.

16. People who join after Valentines Day still get a free ask out though?

17. Okay I’ll use myself as an example. I’ve been playing for 4 months today. When I first started I didn’t even know that it cost anything to ask out, so I didn’t use my ask out wisely the first time, then the second time when I did, my rs went inactive, so then by the time I upgraded and wanted a stat rs, I had to pay for it. Luckily I was here for vday, but like imagine if this was months from now. I’ve been through plenty rs myself because some were creepy, some were inactive or some I simply just outgrew. /Speech lol.