Boundaries for Hitting during the PVP Hunt

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Vonnie, May 9, 2019.

1. When I opted in I thought it was gonna be like the snowball one; my bad for not checking the forums first. I tried actively taking part in it but tbh I don't like the avis enough to make an effort and collect so many swords. That's when I decided I was gonna "opt out", not officially, but yknow, just give up all my swords and not try to collect them anymore. I never had a hit limit or anything, but when I decided to give up I updated my status saying basically "go on and take all my swords, I don't really care". And that's when everyone stopped hitting me 

2. There’s this one girl I was hitting who changed her status to “pay me chibis for 3 hits! If you hit without payment, you’ll get farmed”

3. LOLLL wow 

4. You talking about Athena9999?

5. I feel this whole thread so hard. I normally hate PvP to be honest, but this is the first hunt I’ve been around for that’s had it so I thought I’d give it a shot. I’ve been accused of farming, and called a “b*tch” and a “c*nt” and a dumb piece of crap, among other things. ? People need to chill. Y’all opted in to PvP, you’re just mad I can take your swords and you fail your hits against me. ??‍♀️ Oh and then one of the complaining name-callers hired someone to go after me. Laughable, honestly. Is losing swords annoying? Sure! Am I going to complain and ask them to stop? Hell no...I opted in. Plus I bit the bullet and banked my cash, so I’m good. ?

6. P R E A C H .

7. I unloaded and had no complaints.
    Same goes viceversa.
    They shouldn't opt in if they're not ready.

8. Wtf! In KaW some people would offer themselves as freely open to everybody.

9. THANK YOU! I was starting to feel like I was the crazy one.

10. i don’t mind this hunt at all, its fun for me  i’m enjoying it.
    if i fail a hit on someone, i don’t try to unload and lose back to back.. i know how to pick and choose my battles, so i stop after 1 failed attempt.  some people continue failing their hits and waste their energy..
    atleast it makes me giggle watching my notification feed. ??‍♀️

11. I don’t like hitting and I’m not a farmer, but I like this hunt. I go to my meet people list, look for someone who’s club is at peace, hit them once or twice depending if I lose or not, then on to the next. But now I’ve got a few people who are just hitting me and I’m hitting them back. I don’t care. It’s a game and fake money take all you want. My club parties a lot so I make it back. The ones crying that they don’t want to be hit need to learn the game. You opted in to the pvp, you have swords, and you aren’t in my house. You’re getting hit. Not paying you anything for it.

12. yess say it louder for the ppl in the back! 

14. [​IMG]

If yall wanna have some fun

16. Fixed. Use imgfit next time ?

17. Thank you! And sorry in advance if this makes me evil

19. Smh someone told me I should only prank and/or eavesdrop them or else she'll farm my club and that she was only an alt

20. Pretty sure prank and eavesdrop don't give swords :lol: