Quitting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2019.

1. O das a mood

2. O congrats 

3. I want to quit letting my depression get in the way of things. It’s hard to do what I want to do when I have a voice in my head that keeps saying “Eh it won’t happen anyway let’s just sleep it off.”

4. Oof I feel that

5. Honestly feels

6. damn I was gonna say I wanna quit waking up

7. I had a dream like that and it was horrible. I kept waking up in the dream and experiencing a newer more gruesome reality each time dream me woke up. Then it got to the point where dream me was like “wait this is a dream” and I kept yelling to wake myself up but I did wake up…but it was dream me. This happened over and over to the point where I actually woke up and just stared into my fireplace unable to function for the rest of the day.
    Be careful with what you wish for.

9. I’ve had a dream like that before mini, they f’ing suck.

Also I would like to quit procrastinating but that’s like never gonna happen. I procrastinate quitting my procrastination.

10. Thought you were quitting smh

11. He just might tho ?

12. He said he might quit.

13. I thought you were quitting ?

14. Mood on the procrastination but dang I never heard of a dream like that before. I wish for everyone with such nightmares to have peaceful sleep from now on :cry:

15. Just cuz I use the word quitting doesn’t mean I’m quitting  y’all must click a lotttt of YouTube videos

16. ^

17. Yeah OP if u quit can i have ur potties pls
    we get a decent amount of "quitting" threads in forums. i saw it and was like "i don't rlyyyyy think anon would quit buuuuut i can't rule it out"

altho u seem the type to just go on a short hiatus instead of full out quitting, and not one to make a huge announcement about it

18. Online shopping

19. Quit smoking and naping in the afternoon

20. Procrastinating and being horribly unorganized.