Opting out

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by RabbidCow, May 9, 2019.

1. You'd still get significantly less hits, and usually those that do not check stop hitting after one or two hits when they realize they aren't getting any swords.

2. telling people not to hit you is just going to make them wanna hit you even more lol

4. Temper tantrum

5. Can't win against people more then twice my stats can I? ? Ffs I can barely land a goddamn hit at all since this pvp came out. "You're 15.8 MCs? Yeah you can get hit by 34 mcs no prob. Now go hit back. ?"

Like ?

Come take my last swords. Seriously I'm over this entire hunt and pvp already.

6. You have the option to hit players who’s stats are also below yours though, getting pinned by bigger players was surely a possibility you’d have at least known about before opting in, right?

Nevertheless, sending in a message to ATA through the help secrion, explaining that you wish to opt out may be possible but I’d say the best thing to do is avoid battle cat parties and try to avoid overtly posting on campus/pub, I've noticed that’s when people are more likely to hit you!

(although complaining about in forums may not have been the best course in action, some farmers are ruthless.)

7. I well aware they're heartless savages, yes. Which is why I'm telling them to take my swords so I have none left. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I was not I wasn't aware the buckets would be this entirely screwed up. ? The other PvP hunts weren't this ridiculous.
    I'm also not the type of heartless Savage to attack players half my stat range to ensure I get 1-15 swords. Bummer on me for being a decent person.

8. ^ It's not that deep

9. You obviously didn’t read the prompt that came up with the yes or no choices. It roughly says **IF YOU CHOOSE NO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PVP EVENT OR RECEIVE THE MAIN STORY AWARDS**
    But it’s ok, not everyone likes to read; they only like to press shiny buttons.

10. Even if you don’t have any swords, they’re probably still gonna hit you for cash... even if they aren’t getting a lot per hit. Just hide your money and try to stay dtw if it’s that much of an issue for you

11. For a pumpkin you’re always such a peach