End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. Looks lil complicated for me

2. I guess this hunt is for the people without jobs. Got it loool

3. I love the avis and everything, but I hate the pvp portion. It makes It unfair to lower stat players. Wish this could be like a normal hunt.

4. I lol’d

5. No like ATA cares but....what a freaking joke! Your battle cat is beyond stupid, the pvp portion is so poorly executed that is extremely upsetting and honestly what a way to destroy a hunt theme that so many people was waiting and asking for! You did it again ATA, disappointment across the board! 

7. Thats why you dont get a pvp partner. It says clearly "steal from other players" just like in past pvp hunts. Just hit randoms off the battle list

9. This is bs, how do we change the swords to heads?! I had 500 swords last night and did not get the head for them and now I only have 20 swords... not well made hunt ?

10. Totally agreed.
    No job + lots of $ for endless dns=perfect combo?

11. Yes

12. Poor GoT

13. The idea is good, but the execution sucks. I get hit, but can’t hit back because defender is too weak and people farm the f out of you. I woke up to 100 notifications like chill. Especially when this person adds something like „pls have respect and only hit 2-5 times“ BUT YEAH SURE JEN TERRORIZE ME THE WHOLE NIGHT.

14. :lol:

15. I’d like to know what’s the stat bonus of the avatars in the PvP rewards

16. I did a party and I only got 4 pttf or what it's called and last hunt I didn't even get to 450 anti spoiler air horns, I think it may be a glitch as I party every day and my club usually does a cat cafe and a few kinis, anyone know why this is happening?!?!

17. This hunt sucks ? honestly you gotta make it so that the players who opted in and ONLY THEM play, hit, whatever with EACH OTHER ONLY. Why the fnck did I opt out when I’m gonna get hit by people “looking for swords” or whatever the fnck they’re looking for anyway? Why even give the option to opt out? ???

18. This type of PVP sucks,i wastes so much time and got over 300 shards stolen from me, just got warned by 3 clubs for bullying members and got the same happen to me and got told to deal with it.

19. How can i choose avatar??
    How can i collect shreds swords??

20. You got warned by clubs for "bullying"? That's pure bs. You should've told the admins that their members shouldn't join pvp events if they're too chicken and don't wanna get hit.