End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. Okay thank you

2. Sooooo How Do You Get Shields? Thats My Only Question Lol

3. NEVERMIND YALL I SEE IT

4. Oh heck yeah.

5. Ummm what even is this? ?

6. How do I get battlecats

7. Battle cats are a mess. We started on and we have to pvp all the bars. But people dont have enough drops yet so... poor decision? Maybe but nobody anticipated what this would actually be like. After 3 hours its a failed party and the cat is 69ec

8. They're in shop (attack items) for 69ecs.

9. I mean guess this isn’t as bad as I thought it’d be but it’s still not my kinda thing

10. this really be messy though. just feels like a poor attempt at profiting from cats while still encouraging the pvp feature of the game. idk :[

11. Dumbest pvp hunt idea ever

12. So it’s just a hypnocat right?

13. Nah. Unlike cats, you hit other players to finish the party :v

14. Really disappointed in ata yall need to get your stuff together these hunts lately suck... you did a got hunt less then a year ago and this one is worse than that one was... we've ask for hunts ya'll did years ago but instead you redid a horrible hunt... please fine new people to do the art for avis and someone more creative because right now ya'll are failing hard and losing people left and right

15. Ive never been more excited in my life about a game

16. This. Let pvp just be pvp. This party nonsense is a mess and it takes too long to complete a bar. I’ve wasted 5 dns and is not even halfway done with first bar.

17. Hooray another boring hunt

18. This shít is trash. Can’t hit not a soul even those who hit me cant even those in Meet People. I can’t watch videos for tokens anymore . And the Avatars ???!!! Those fücking Avas are butt ass ugly !!! Like what??!!! I’m livid tbh

19. You people complain too much, get a life