End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. I'm not a fan of the avis but the room is cute

2. Damn. This series is a life changing one for me. Thank you ATA. - A GoT and ASOIAF fan

3. Why didn’t we get to choose our houses? I just got the gargamel and I wanted stork??

4. YAAASSSS THIS IS MY EVENT LETS GET IT

5. I'm confused AF...but happy ATA decided on a GOT hunt

6. Because it would leave unbalanced teams so it's better to have a fair selection of players balanced on each team instead of one team being over powered and dominant in the event.

7. Looks more Dragon Age themed than GoT tbh but still cool!

8. If you want the Stork avis, then you can still have them even it you're not in that house! In the store, you'll see different the different house crests, which you can use to combine into whichever avis you want

9. So normal pvp rules apply for those who opted in? Like losing money

10. For the battle cat.. is there an extra (pvp) bar or is it a full on pvp party?

11. Just give us a PvP option for every hunt tbh?

12. Why no masked or cool helmeted Ava’s? My god this art team.

13. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

14. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

15. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

16. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

17. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

18. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

19. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

20. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^