PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. My 900bc stat alt with 50 quintillion misc has this issue a lot

2. ?

3. Where can I buy that door knob to activate a peace tag? They are not in the shop. :(

4. Is peace tags really able to block any inc in system wars as well?

That would make most revert to thinking pvp may as well be removed altogether.

While I wait for my feedback from ticket sent

5. Bring on 24 hour wars. When it’s time to sleep, just pop a peace tag. Problem solved.

Kind of sad there will never be a real war again. Where people stay up all night and make fun of leakers (nothing personal London lol).

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This guy post something on campus that he was selling his showcase and I offered what I would pay but he used my comment on his wall to start SFW !! He said should I should paid to him and then he threatened to farm me. So how this is a reason to farm someone. I told him that he could denied the offer but he sent notifications to my club members to kicked me out from my club. And he said that I’m in Swf to them which is not true. Give a reason why this is fair. I’m glad for the peace tags ?

9. [​IMG]

This is him, he was there during the conversation

[​IMG]

And him after he threatened me

11. So where do you purchase the door knob to activate the peace tag? Asking for a friend. Thanks

12. From the shop under trending

13. Why i can't found the door knob in my store ?

14. Wth are u losers doing.

15. I looked and did not see it. I will look again ty

16. Make Peace more accessible. I just got hit a whole bunch of times by some pvper who thought it’d be funny to fight. I don’t want to get a notification every second, telling me this genius hit me, and not being able to do anything about it.
    Need an on off switch or better peace tags, so those of us who aren’t here to fight, can stop getting hit by random attacks every 2, 3, etc., seconds.

18. You opt in for PvP so of course You're going to get hit if you didn't want to get hit you should have opt out ?‍♂️

19. Lols. I came back to game and found out that misc items cannot be used to protect yourself lols