[CONCEPTS] Avatar/Furniture Designs Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chulo17, May 7, 2019.

1. Ever had an idea about an avatar or furniture piece design you wanted to share but didn’t know where to go? Or perhaps you simply didn’t want to contribute to the pimd forum thread cloggage? Well look no further because I’m about to clog you with one mega avatar/furniture designs thread!

The main focus here is solely on the aesthetic design aspects of an idea (not an argument playground free for all, take that ish elsewhere!).

You can describe your ideas in a few words or go extra and show us a visual representation. You may use images found online to further help you describe your ideas but do not claim said images as yours.

Remember, artistic skill does not define your creativity!

Here’s one concept I found to be really creative and unique from a while back:

Original Thread Here

Looking forward to see what those creative brains of yours can come up with!
    (hopefully this will get me to stop procrastinating and get back to drawing lol)

2. can pet designs be posted as well?

3. Ooo nice

4. completely forgot about pets ??‍♂️ but yes

5. I want an open fridge  I need food in my dorm

6. The bookcase can be designed like a fridge and the foods will be the fridge items. Coz I don't think it'll look nice as 999... I'd really appreciate if ATA Use thiss kind of girly color scheme

I've never seen a double deck bed, so I can open my dorm for bedspacers lol.
    but with the same color scheme as the fridge

These will definitely look good with white wallpaper or white granite one

So kawaiii ❤️

7. these are really good ideas! tbh idk why they haven’t done a fridge bookcase either ?

8. The backpack would look so cute as a nightstand! I also love the bunk-bed idea.?