[Spoiler Warning]GOTHub

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pride, Apr 19, 2019.

1. I wasn’t expecting the NK to fall so soon, and the Arya to be the slayer! The whole episode kept me on edge for the fear that everyone will die.

2. It’s probably bc there’s a limited amount of episodes and there’s still another fight to attend to. But yo. Arya was a complete and total bad ass which we already knew, but DAMN. My man and I were shook the entire time. 

Sad about Jorah tho  I mean it was a perfect way for him to die, but like damn it was sad especially seeing Drogon wrapped around them. That tugged at my heart.

3. Saaameee :eek:

But I still can't get over the fact this is the second Dragon that dies in the hand of Jon Snow. Let's just agree he can't ride them. :lol:

And if the Dragon did survive, my statement still stands,lol.

4. Bumping because new episode soon ?

5. Smart ?

6. Why, thank you, kind ma’am ?

7. DUDE.

WHAT THE ACTUAL

FOOK

WAS THAT

8. I HOPE CERSEI DIES. GREYWORM DIDNT NEED TO SEE THAT. HE DESERVED BETTER. UGH. STAB STAB STAB ALLLLLL.

also, Jaime is an arse. kthx bye :)

9. oh wait LOL thank god Arya and Gendry is over. terrible. ty ty.

10. Yo. Where was Danny going with those two basketball teams of Unsullied... trying to take King's Landing. Someone humble her.

11. I feel like I got played with. The first 3 episodes were pretty hot and that one was like ??‍♂️. The end was sad tho.

12. just read the leaks for the end and now i’m like ?? . i swear if it happens like the leak says, i’m done . i hoe it’s not true .

13. Jaimie sucks, Tormund would NEVER. Brienne fd up. Also, feels for my boy Ghost getting abandoned like that

14. I don't think Jaime left Brienne FOR Cersei. He rode to stop Cersei. Brienne isn't crying coz he picked Cersei. She's crying because Jaime is so broken that he can't see the good in him anymore and knows he's pretty much going kamikaze.

15. BRIENNE, MISSANDEI AND RHAEGAL DESERVED BETTER :( Also, poor gendry :(

16. No cap, Jon’s goodbye to Ghost got me.

17. SO DID GHOST 

18. If Jaime doesn’t kill Cersei, I’m going to flip ish! ? Dany is getting intense tbh. She’s scaring me ? I feel like she is going to do some crazier stuff...

19. bump for new episode tmrw ?