Car Sick

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, May 5, 2019.

1. Do y’all ever get car sick? I do all the time, but it’s worse when I read or try to sleep. Or if it’s really hot and the air conditioner is really cold.

2. I get car sick if I haven’t drank enough water or didn’t really eat that much. I used to get car sick when I read but that doesn’t really happen anymore.

3. Try dramamine, it's amazing.

4. It happens when I dont eat before getting in the car or if I look on the phone with the head down

5. I always get car sick! I think it’s because we never had a car when I was younger, like I’ve never been in a car for more than like an hour even, so when I go in one now, as an adult, my body is just like: WhAt Is ThIs?!

6. I only get motion sickness if I'm a passenger sitting in the back seat. I have no issues if I am driving or if I am sitting in the passenger seat next to driver. It's never so severe that I vomit though; I just feel super nauseous and light-headed.

7. Oof, I get car sick all the time. My stomach plots against me. Plane sick too, which isn't fun because you can't just ask them to pull over. I actually think it's worse because sometimes it'll last days after I get off the plane. Sleeping usually helps me tho.

8. I did as a child. After one good vomit I was good to go.

9. Gives me migraine everytime

10. I used to a lot when i was younger. Now it's just when i try to read or watch videos

11. I only get seasick which I found out while on a whale watch boat when I was like 12 that’s a big bad day

12. I get car sick from everything ? it’s rough, I have to be starring out the front window if I don’t want to throw up, long car rides are the worst. Planes aren’t bad for me, but boats are worse than cars since I have nowhere to look to help me

13. Definitely when I read. Reading for anymore than five minutes makes me super nauseous

14. Only if my eyes are focused on anywhere but the road except when a chick walks by

15. If I look down at my phone or something I'll get car sick

16. Yes!!!! Since I was a child. It varies based on different factors, even mood. It's worse in curvy/Up-down hill roads (I hope you figured out my broken English answer).

17. I got carsick once because I was playing my cousin's Nintendo DS.

And because of the difference between the movement on the screen and what my body was feeling, the milkshake and chocolate croissant that I had for breakfast came up. Though this is more like motion sickness than car sickness.

Reading is similar. The only things I read in the car are the signs.

Also, apparently sniffing lemons helps people with car sickness.
    And keeping your eyes on the horizon can help prevent motion sickness.