Celebrations

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 5, 2019.

1. Oh and about the original topic and further explanation, imo sounds like you'd feel uncomfortable in that party.
    I wouldn't go...

2. Who are The Fifth and what did they do that we need to exact revenge for?

Also, Cartoonists Day is cool, imma write emails to some comic ppl i like now

3. World laughter day. Best of. I love people who makes me laugh.

4. Yeah, I made new plans. Imma go bikeriding w my niece in a bit instead so i feel less sad about being left out :c

5. It’s another Star Wars holiday, “revenge of the sith” but fifth I dunno google told me

6. O god i hate star wars

7. Cinco de Mayo is not a holiday, it's simply an event.

Never heard anyone say "Happy Battle of Gettysburg day!" on July 3rd

8. O well, let me make my anglophone mistakes

9. no mistakes, u r perfect

10. ?

11. Did y'all have five servings of mayonnaise?

12. My coworker also thought he was hilarious when he put the mayo jar in the sink. You people.

13. Does watching coco count?

14. Half-Mexican yeah, it’s not really as big of a deal for us as you’d think. It’s more of a White people thing

15. I’m offended

16. If u had a terrible time that means u didn’t drink enough 

17. That explains my frens exuberance then. He is a white person who informed me it was cinco de mayo today and invited me out. Slightly amusing that ppl unrelated to the holiday care more about it

18. Star wars is horrible doe

19. I'm actually not a fan of getting so wasted that nothing makes sense anymore. Those are dark times for everyone

20. The newer movies (accept solo) are not the best I will admit that, but I love the rest of them!