[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. Did you really just drag politics into something that has nothing to do with politics?

Muschi likes this.
  2. I was explaining why I did not elaborate my position. My reason had to do with ATA’s policies concerning speech, which is influenced by ATA’s ideological bent.

Furthermore, “everything is political.”

3. Support

Muschi likes this.
  4. Support

Muschi likes this.
  5. I'm a mom weirdo :lol: :lol:

6. Some would like to see it some would not why open that box. Keep real life issues off a phone app

7. I appreciate the debates that are on topic and respectful. Views on both sides are welcomed. I’d like for ATA to view this thread in some time and be able to see the pros and cons, how large a percentage want the Avis and how many don’t.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  8. I appreciate your point of view

Muschi likes this.
  9. SUPPORT!. What an amazing idea soo thoughtful i love it ?

Muschi likes this.
  10. By that token, what is there to be proud of for being gay/fat/xrace?

11. I feel like you saying this is what makes ppl feel shame. There's nothing to be ashamed about for being handicapped but you want ppl to feel ashamed

Muschi likes this.
  12. Support if they don't make ugly avis of handicap peoples

13. I’m not sure if this has been mentioned but I think another good idea would be maybe an avi that has a service dog standing besides them or they are holding the handle to one.

(Also major support)

14. omg big support. there’s an avi with a girl holding her dog which is super cute but more pls n thank.

15. Every avi that ata makes looks handicapped anyways
    Support

16. Support!!

Muschi likes this.
  17. Support

Muschi likes this.
  18. support!

Muschi likes this.
  19. Nubs....smh are you disabled do you deal with someone daily that is disabled if not you have no clue. why would I want them to feel shamed they can't even get equal rights. Read all the posts before commenting

20. I am very aware of struggles disabled ppl go through from personal experience. I read all the posts. Coddling someone because they might feel ashamed is just encouraging shame in them and making it seem like it's something they should be ashamed of. You don’t avoid topics to show how unashamed you are of something.