Pimd Elite

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by THE_DOC_, May 4, 2019.

1. I HAVE STUMBLED UPON A THEORY THAT NOOBS ARE THE ELITE OF PIMD.PROVE ME WRONG.

2. Sounds legit to me

3. Noobs been the elite because they don’t care about they stats on a game they actually have a life out the game. Not saying all high stats ppl don’t have one but most don’t.??‍♂️ Expect the ones that really tryan find love they actually noobs

4. So its a fact and not a theory

5. Sounds right to me.

6. You can't present a theory without explaining what makes you believe that theory. How are noobs the elite? The elite at what?

7. Some are, some aren't. I don't think it's fair to generalize noobs like that when many are strugglers just like you and me.

8. The elite of pimd.

9. What are they doing that makes them the elite of pimd? What factors of pimd features are being measured?

10. Your name suits you, you do indeed sound triggered 

11. They have the best avis.They do very epic rp.And you should gimme all your misc

12. sure they are

13. They’re the elite at being treated unequal and looked down upon just because they’re more open about perving rather than being like high stat peeps that do it ?‍♂️ and the ones who make alts specifically to do this