Silenced

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlQueenlIlIl, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Wait, they renamed me on forums only? Still shows old ign on my home screen

2. At least I'm free to speak here

3. Permanently??? Oh noo. #UnsilenceAmer2k19

4. Misunderstanding so many times ? & All get lucky Soo many times :lol: ,they can just see what I say before silencing so quickly & after silencing they said I can send ticket if I feel wrongly silenced & human make mistake but they can see once before doing that & ata doesn't reply quickly so almost my 12-14 hrs wasted just coz they silenced for wrong & I couldn't do anything but to complain ? that's the part sucks na ?

5. Silenced for saying "rp girls? " ?

6. Because ATA is sick of scum like you. Go back to harassing people on RuneScape thot.

7. Because I said “Have you ever thought about banging a midget” to someone who was in need of help for a migraine

8. Yes true. Ily ?

9. I-
    They did this to my club name awhile ago

10. I've never been silenced, I am untouched, pure, innocent ?

11. I used to be innocent :(

12. I honestly have no idea how I've never been silenced, I ask for weird arpee all the time in pub

13. Wow. I'm just hated, it's great :lol:

14. ily?

15. ilyt ?

16. Can someone tell me how to get unsilenced

17. If you feel your silence was unjust, send a ticket to support to try and appeal your silence.

18. In which chat did you say this? If it was in campus, your silence would be justified as rp requests are no longer allowed in campus and must be moved over to pub :)

Otherwise, I’d recommend you appeal this silence if you feel it was unjustified.

19. Lol I got my first silence today for calling someone a scammer

20. Tbh you coulda loopholed around this and avoided the silence but still get your point across ?