Silenced

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIlQueenlIlIl, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Honestly I don't think bypassing letters matter with that. But who knows, right? :lol:

2. Ik but I see many ppl say normally & they don't get silenced & I don't have time to take ss & send to get em silenced even after a mod is being present at that moment ? no fun to talk other than only rp talk mostly going on the pub ? tou sometimes make me think that they even want us to enjoy or just be like robot pay money to them & hit & hit that's the only thing including rp too ..

3. It's ATA. I try not to question them anymore cause it gets me in trouble :roll: Honestly, if you see someone say something that should be silenceable and they don't get silenced then you could send in a help ticket. Just be prepared to wait 2 weeks

4. I can do that but what's the point I can't get anything from it ? ppl will get silenced ,maybe the mods can be less baised or more humourous by thinking what's more important to silenced who's cussing or who's just saying a name  but they gotta do what they had to , complete their job of maintaining .. I've like almost 4 cases where I said others in pub not to say the name for which u got silenced & they were like nah nothing will happen & truly it didn't ? the very next day I tried & in 20 sec I saw nf & I already knew what's coming ,& I was just checking using bypassing letters lol but I'm not complaining of my silence in saying that mods can think or warn or if not then don't be baised or silence all equally if they see 

5. Context here is important.

You can talk about a game. You cannot ask for gamertags/ID's or suggest they leave PIMD for a third party app/game (whether direct or implied).

You can cuss. You cannot use discriminatory words or cuss someone out abusively.

You can bypass. You cannot direct a bypass AT someone.

If you were silenced as you suggested, it's likely you went beyond allowances in tou. If you didn't, however, an appeal would have you unsilenced. Keep the above in mind when conversing in the future and you shouldn't have any problems. Happy playing! ??

6. I got silenced for posting
    ( . )( . )
    And also for promoting a charity stream

7. Well I said who else tried "game name" using bypass though & it was so offensable to get silenced ? well it got lifted but I mean what to say when mods can't judge sometimes or being biased is the thing .. like I said I've seen Soo many times playing doing same thing never get silenced & I can't send ss everytime to get em silenced too , what's the point in that ?

8. Imo ata just needs to reevaluate their tou and tweak some things. You can curse but it still shows up as “****” while being a 17 and up game that heavily promotes alcohol nearly every hunt almost in some form, not all drinking ages around the world is 17 years old. These things don’t quite make sense to me.

Asking for other game contact info shouldn’t be so bad, asking for things like Facebook contact info I can understand being against rules tho but does ata really think all players here only play their apps? Not large platforms like ex: when fortnite first started gaining mass popularity. Pimd being a social/gaming app its only sensible that its players would grow close and want to play other games/platforms together but the moment you attempt it ata slams the gavel ?

There’s also the whole no sharing social media contact info while they promote their own Facebook and Instagram and even YouTube ?

I dunno man it seems kinda odd and outdated to me, protecting their users aside. But ata as people/creators are great ?

9. Just finished being silenced for calling someone a transphobe, who was talking about my gènitalia to my club members when I wasn’t around and called me a f*gg*t

#dobetter

10. I did, now I'm silenced for 1 day only, so everything is fine. :)

11. If it got lifted, then it wasn't silenceable in the first place, I'd hazard a guess it was a misunderstanding. So in this instance, it makes the argument that others are not getting silenced for it redundant. Lucky it was lifted swiftly. :wink:

12. Oh. Did you appeal this and explain you were refuting discrimination? ?

13. Yay

14. I got silenced waaayyyy back in the day by J32 I think it was. Because I was an edgy teen how was trying recruit people for my Call of Duty clan. Lol I don't even play COD anymore.

15. Wow CoD is great :(

16. Hi I'm still permanently silenced on my main. I cry. #UnsilenceAmee2k19

17. Some stupid mod silenced me for "impersonating ATA staff" just because I have "ATA" on my username.

I for sure thought it would be because my username means "ATA can suck/blow it" in Spanish but no ?

18. :( #UnsilenceAmee2k19

19. yeh ig they caught that now and renamed me lol