EC Wall

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AmethystNight, May 1, 2019.

1. Can this be refreshed now? I just have "make a purchase" offers now. If I was gonna spend money, I'd do it on here and not on a different app. I know everybody has different offers depending on where they're located but come on. ?

Also I love you.
    No not you- the other one.

2. Love you baby girl ️

3. The offer wall is run by Fyber so I don't think ATA has any power on this but I guess they could ask, if I'm not wrong. ?

4. I agree for the most part but some offers say to spend any amount on said game for much more ecs than you would get if you were spending here.

5. I love you too. 

Yeah I figured but still. :(

Also yes, but I don't want to waste money on a game I'm not playing. If it was another game I am playing, it would be different.

6. I can see where you’re coming from with the whole supporting a game I’m not even interested in but I’ve literally spent like $0.99 on random games for 100+ ecs :lol: I figured that wasn’t right because I don’t see those offers anymore

7. Yeah the $0.99-$5.00 ones I don't mind. But the ones pushing 10 usd are, well, pushing it lol. And I'm not going to spend 50-100 usd on a box of skin cream I've never heard of nor will ever use.

But literally the only offers I have left are not cheap ones and buying real stuff.

8. Fixed dw about the typo. 

9. My foot hurts. I found a cut that idk how i got

10. Yall trying to tell me the offer wall works? Because I have incomplete offers that beg to differ..

11. Yes the wall offers work. In very fine print most of them have to be completed within a certain time frame.

12. Oof. :( Go wash it with hot water and put a little band aid on it.

13. Literally took screenshots of every single step of the process because these offer walls often give issues, so I have valid proof that I completed the offer and there's still nun they gon do for me.

14. If someone spends over $5 on an outside app offer it can be risky business because the chance you won’t even get the ec here. Since the 2x offerwall promo (laughable af tbh too) all my offers are try a service or spend irl. I get the offerwall is free and only optional source of ec but if you’re forced to spend because that’s all options, it’s not exactly doing its targeted job in providing a free alternative to spending irl on pimd. Fyber knew full well what they were doing when they changed all offers into spending/service

16. I still have some offers active for game quests but they are way past due their expected completion date ?

17. My offer wall is broken, when I click on it, the page doens’t pop up and I’m still in the store. It’s been like this for like two weeks.

18. Has it been happening since the new update? If so, you're not the only who's been having this problem.

19. Do you have ads disabled in settings?