Are You Smarter Than A Pimder?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gumball, Apr 27, 2019.

1. I'll so lose because idk crap about mainstream shows and music.

Also, op your title is a math paradox. How can anyone be smarter than a pimder... being one themselves?

2. short answer: yes

long answer: yes, who isn't?

3. Lol it was the best title I could think of that wasn't too wordy. If anyone has a better title, I'll gladly give credit if I use it.

4. I want to participate, but the first two rounds occur when I am working and I'm not knowledgeable enough in music to put myself through round 3 ):

5. :) you don't have to be the most knowledgeable to win honestly. It's multiple choice so technically you could win from blind luck.

6. Me too and good idea

7. If people join kahoot, should we put our ign as our kahoot name when joining in? (You know when you get to choose a name that will be shown to everyone playing.)

8. Yeah, screenname should be ign. I thought I added that but thank you for bringing it up! :)

9. I’ll sign up, but I play Kahoot all the time and you can never see the questions. Just the options, which don’t even tell you which ones are they. But oh well :lol: Lets do it :)

10. This is a good idea

11. We aren't using kahoot anymore, too many ppl wanted to book and the mode of kahoot I was gonna use they wanted me to sign up for a subscription for the number of ppl to play. (I'm definitely gonna forget to cancel if I do that lol) It's been moved to "Quizziz" they definitely have the questions available on every device and they all more players than Kahoot. :) I'm gonna amend the main post soon.

12. Also, making a gc right now for the people who booked.

13. Oh, there's a gc??

14. Sign me up pls its sounds funn <3

16. Hi can I sign up for this?

17. Wall him. Bump

18. :) Still taking bookings.