p/AskPimD (Rules)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by L, Apr 27, 2019.

1. What is the craziest rule you had to follow as a child?

2. I don't rly think this is crazy (just kind of dumb) but my parents do not allow our pet dogs on the furniture :(

3. Dogs are love, dogs are life.

4. I was not allowed back in the house after breakfast and before dinner under any circumstances short of an emergency when I used to live with my grandma. I loved being outside but my little brother had really bad allergies and he was miserable. I remember having to hose off his face once. We had an outhouse and my grandma would bring us sandwiches to eat outside for lunch.

5. Don’t turn the car roof lights on while the car is in motion or we won’t be able to see and will crash and die

6. It's against the law to drive with the inside-car lights on for that reason though. At least in Pennsylvania in the U.S.

7. It might be but that’s not the reason we were told not to

8. Be nice to people tbh

9. Sounds brutal

10. That hurts my heart

11. I actually never had rules... I was never a troublemaker tho ?

12. When I went out to play I wasn't allowed back inside. My parents didn't like the sound of the door opening and closing so if i went inside even once i had to stay. Lots of bathroom trips made in the outdoors so i could continue playing and i would drink out of the hose everytime i got thirsty.

I also wasn't allowed to take food out of the pantry/fridge or touch the stove til i was like 14. It kind of made me a brat and I would come home from school and tell my foster dad to cook for me like everyday, no please or anything cuz that's just what he did and i thought that what parents were supposed to do. I went to a friends house when i was around 13 and we had to make dinner since her mom came home late, was a culture shock

13. I know :( I never really understood it. My parents don't like having dog hair on the furniture but let's be real... it's still there even if the dogs don't lay on the furniture and there's always lint rollers and vacuums :lol:

We do make sure we have plenty of dog beds for them though, very fluffy ones! Especially for when Holly was still alive, because she was very arthritic and she loooooved big fluffy things. So they aren't 100% banished to the floor but there's still something to be said about cuddling on the sofa with a dog

14. Don't take candy from strangers.

15. Must have been so rough

16. It’s because they’ll stink up the furniture

17. Incorrect. I said it was because of dog hair. We bathe our dogs regularly, and keep them quite clean and nice-smelling. Doesn't stop general shedding though, especially when two of the dogs we've had are half-husky.

18. It takes a dog 2-3 days to regain their natural scent even after you bathe them.

19. I never said I listened to my parents

20. Duh. But natural scent =/= foul-smelling. :lol: