Pro parties

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by phoenix_ash, Apr 27, 2019.

1. I haven't seen many clubs which do pro parties and I assume they would be hard, even in my club the pro parties aren't unlocked and we are still new relatively.
    I didn't find a thread about pro parties and if anyone knows about them, please let me know.
    Is there much difference besides them being harder? also can our club try to unlock them?

Thank you ?

2. Judging by the stats of the club if you ever try, keep it as PRO counter culture or FA101 and it would just require constant activity no logging in ul and leaving the rest of the party. Risky but it’s nice to have goals

3. Aside from being harder, the drops are drastically different, 245 main story drops and 49 for side story drops.

Like Anon said, judging by your club stats, it's going to be really hard to try unlocking and most probably won't be able to hit most of the Pro Parties. So, best to upgrade a tad more. But I believe Pro Counter and Fake Art are relatively easier than the rest so there's also that.

4. Thanks guys! We were able to complete FA101 pro! Upgrading will definitely help with the next level though! Also thanks Ash for the post! This was a great idea for advice :)

5. Congrats on the completion 
    Tbh it seems a lot of the hitters who were active during it only made one or two unloads and there was one person with 752 hits so y’all might wanna get people to stay on the app next attempt rather than just quick ul and exit

6. Thanks anon we will upgrade a little more before starting one, yep bronwyn had most hits we could not help much because of low stats our hits weren't helping much, thank you ?

7. -unloads on you-