Let's address the surplus of cat clubs

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DylanSmiles, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Hire the Barcode Ultimatum to take them down one by one.

Just kidding, it doesn't work like that (and now they're most "sfw friendly", anyway).

Good luck with your club, op.

2. Make them 10t so stupid noob idiots cannot purchase

3. I agree with you. Its a bs excuse which points in no direction. If you want to run a business where there's a lot of competition you have to come up with something that is unique and intrest the players. You can't just blame noobs(they are not noobs if they are having a cc club) for opening a cc club.
    Raise your game baby.

4. You say you have been in the business for a while yet you dont have a hang of the dynamics of the market youre playing in. With zero cost of capital to set up a company, and no need to maintain inventory, anyone can start a new company just to try their luck. If the company has to close they lose nothing, not even their reputation is on the line here. Yall are nothing but intermediaries that facilitate the sale of cats for ATA, but theres only so much influx of dumb money and then it starts to stagnate and even decline at some point. That's when you have to shell out money from your pocket in order to stay in the market and run a company that generates no revenue for you. So from an economic standpoint, running a cc club is a dumb decision. And trying to keep it going by spending your money is even dumber. If youre not spending money and buying cats from cat sellers in exchange for items, its still hectic and a waste of time, and when u cant find sellers quick ppl get pîssed at you.

All in all, this is the dumbest business idea ever

5. After reading this my initial response was:
    Let me slowly clap my hands for you

Now for the main course look sonny boy life isn’t fair to anyone and if you whine about it either of the two things will happen
    • You’ll be crying some more because of your own whining
    • People will laugh at your whining because it’s absolutely stupid
    I don’t want to sound mean or seem mean though some might say already am but instead of crying over something that’s not in your power or quantifiably better for rest, learn to adapt, evaluate and excel because that is the key to actually achieving.
    What you gave is a no show; everybody please give up because I don’t want to lose credibility which would be better by actually acting instead of speaking. Most of us are experienced cc admins past or present doesn’t matter yet nobody comes off saying that because there’s always something to learn as game progresses and more people join.
    Enough of that in all take game like a game also accept all the ups and down instead of a self pitiful plead to others that will eventually make fun.
    Peace Out!

6. Then don't whine that no one wants to go to your cat club :lol:

7. I mean there’s definitely too many, cat clubs also ruin the fun of club leaderboard hunts too, it won’t change tho and it’s really the players at fault so like there’s that

8. Lol u gave up farming my club after like an hour thank u next

9. well this was a flop

stillwaiting4hits

10. I agree way way frustrating and annoyingcan't join a cat club half the time simply cuz someone decided to open one and it fails

11. let roleplayers be roleplayers ? this is a cc forum discussion, keep your judgements to yourselves and let them do them.

12. I thought I opened forums
    But alas it was a salt shaker

13. Then don't join just any random cat club. Find the well established ones.

14. I’m not even gonna lie this is so true. So many cat clubs are failing and struggling because of how many cat clubs are being opened some don’t even last a day. Cat clubs success usually has to do with hunts if people aren’t interested in the hunt they aren’t gonna be interested in your club.

15. Cc clubs are created because players think it’s the best way to profit in the game, hunts and lb. They want the most stuff from hunts, with minimal effort. They don’t realize how much time, effort, organization etc. it takes to operate one. Then they close their doors cause they can’t keep it going. Players don’t wanna join potd clubs because they want the most drops as quickly as possible. People are greedy. They want everything. Either keep up with the competition, or close your doors. I don’t even go to cc clubs really cause parties go by so fast and it’s not worth it to me, especially when I’m sleeping. There are two cc clubs I always choose because they’re always successful every hunt. It takes a great admin team as well. That said, they aren’t sfw friendly, so maybe that helps them. Who wants to hit cats and lose money? ?‍♀️ Until players want to put in more effort for hunts and items, cc clubs will continue to pop up.

16. Hi ;)

17. I agree  cat clubs take over the leaderboard and there's almost no point in B2B POTD clubs now

18. Cat clubs are cancerous play KaW

19. You guys my Minecraft stopped working :(

20. When I was in a cc one time as a temporary and short lived admin another admin told me that if u have to spend money to keep a cat club going then you're not doing it right and how apparently they was in the waffle club and how they don't spend a dime? Can anyone else verify this?